Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

17 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Caer bajo es sacar canciones en español porque el mercado de USA  ya no te soporta

Caer bajo es hablar mal de britney e irte de gira con Justin que fue el inicio de todos los problemas

Xtine jamás estará al nivel de Britney. Date cuenta. Es la realidad

Caer bajo es poner lo que pones. De verdad eres ridícul@. No conoces ni a Brit ni a Xtina. Ni la primera está  bien, aún  está  sanando. Y la segunda no quiere estar al nivel de la primera.

It's time for us fans to really understand  the importance of our comments and actions. This was taken out of proportion by us, and can even affect Britney's future.

Just now, ROL said:

She didn't suggest Xtina knew about it for a while though, she was just unhappy that Xtina refused to talk about it now that she knows the facts. I still think she's in the wrong until more info comes out, there could be things that happened behind the scenes.

She did.

Britney said: “ Refusing to Talk when you know the TRUTH”

We don’t even truly know the TRUTH!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

I’m at the point where I’m not judging Britney. I feel like she’s newly free, she’s adjusting to life NOW and she’s raw emotionally. I understand why Xtina/her rep may not have wanted to discuss that topic AND I believe Britney definitely has a point too. Britney needs time and space has a lot of healing to do. I’m all for her dragging a ***** for filth but perhaps it’s best she step back from IG for a while.

Tbh I feel bad saying that but, on one hand she should let it all out after 13 years of being silenced, but we also gotta give her grace and be more understanding. Britney’s transition to real life as an independent adult at almost 40 is sometimes gonna be messy especially on social media!!

You literally just said Britney should not be on IG because you don't like how she's using her voice. Are you a supporter? Are you her family? FFS, stop controlling her voice. Let her say whatever the **** she feels she has to say. She's a human and can say whatever she needs to say. Shame on you.

• Love 4

I’m not a xtina fan... but glad people thought the same as me when they seen this post. Slightly uncalled for. 

Xtinas original message to Brit during the court hearings were one of the nicest. 

As others have mentioned... it wasn’t really the time or place for a reporter to be throwing that in (usual from the usual).

It is actually her manager that shuts down the question and moves her along. But she is nice enough about it. 

Bit shady of our queen imo. But she’s getting her freedom back and regaining the reigns on social media. So will roll with it. Ha! But I hope someone shows Brit Xtinas message to her recently. 

britney spears GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 6

This isn’t right or fair unfortunately not everyone can speak up for others nor is it their responsibility….I feel Britney’s angry but it’s unjust.. to take it out on xtina when she wasn’t related to team con …

she’s Deff dealing with the trauma of being abused. 

im actually not living for the drama this is just all sad all way around 

kinda sucks..  :/

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block