Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Imagine how Britney felt during the conservatorship when her music peers said they didn't want to comment on the injustice because they "didn't know what was really going on". But now that the TRUTH is revealing itself,  they still don't want to talk about it and are acting as if Britneys story...Britneys life.... means nothing to them. That is the type of person Christina was and apparently still is.  Britney saw her then and she sees her now. 

I mean, once you called out your own momma over instagram, ain't nobody safe.  :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

As they say "a bad look" for our queen... idk guys, this seems like an old wound has opened. 

I feel like xtina had the best celebrity reaction to the testimony, but I do think her refusal to answer was indeed a bit shady...

Welcome to social media era Britney, careful or you'll be dragged soon. :gunney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 2
Just now, OopsOverprotected said:

How was she supposed to reach out to Britney personally? 

She was controlled in every way and didn't have access to a working phone. She wasn't even allowed to meet her own friends. 

It's not like Xtina could've called her to check on her... I get your point but I think it was very hard to get to Britney. 

My point is rather; Christina showed her support late and it's not because she reached out personally like some people have used as an argument.

There was also this very clear expectation of celebrities who've worked with her to speak up about it, and once this expectation had been very clearly established only then did she say something. She did not use her voice to help her. I understand Britney's frustration, but when Christina spoke out, it felt like a "Ah Christina finally said something!" moment, rather than a "Wow, even Christina wants to help her" moment that it could've been had she done it earlier. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cubasterd said:

Imagine how Britney felt during the conservatorship when her music peers said they didn't want to comment on the injustice because they "didn't know what was really going on". But now that the TRUTH is revealing itself,  they still don't want to talk about it and are acting as if Britneys story...Britneys life.... means nothing to them. That is the type of person Christina was and apparently still is.  Britney saw her then and she sees her now. 

I mean, once you called out your own momma over instagram, ain't nobody safe.  :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Xtina never said that. 

You should blame Lance Bass. Britney should call him out. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block