Worst Day Ever: Mood Ring (Message for BH, Exhale and Britney Spears)

JayTawndre

You are fantastic, in many ways! Our love I hope you can feel. It's unbelievably hard to do the right good things when your in a such difficult situation and don't have enough help. That you've been clean for six months is amazing!!!! Keep it up!!!! To do just little things with good choices will lead to better things. I know by my own experience. I love that you are transparent with your life and emotions!!!!! I just wish I could give you more than that. But I do believe in you, and I'm sure Britney would to if she knew you (maybe she has seen your posting). I didn't know you lost your second job! What happened, was it the one on McDonald's? It's very hard to do good and have patience in a hard situation. But you can do it a little at the time!!! Warm hugs that heal your heart ❤ 

• Love 4

Dahling I just want you to know you’re doing great your story is so inspiring life is not a fairytale it’s not always happily ever after but as long as you’re trying better days are ahead like you said you’re a fighter pls always keep that faith that it’s all gonna be better eventually sending love and positive vibes your way god bless :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

You are fantastic, in many ways! Our love I hope you can feel. It's unbelievably hard to do the right good things when your in a such difficult situation and don't have enough help. That you've been clean for six months is amazing!!!! Keep it up!!!! To do just little things with good choices will lead to better things. I know by my own experience. I love that you are transparent with your life and emotions!!!!! I just wish I could give you more than that. But I do believe in you, and I'm sure Britney does to if she knew you (maybe she has seen your posting). I didn't know you lost your second job! What happened, was it the one on McDonald's? It's very hard to do good and have patience in a hard situation. But you can do it a little at the time!!! Warm hugs that heal your heart ❤ 

I'm going to bed, got orientation for yet another new job... But praise God. We shall see what happens.... I'll message you in more detail later :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Thanks for your love and support. I can definitely feel it from here! God bless you. You're so awesome :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Dahling I just want you to know you’re doing great your story is so inspiring life is not a fairytale it’s not always happily ever after but as long as you’re trying better days are ahead like you said you’re a fighter pls always keep that faith that it’s all gonna be better eventually sending love and positive vibes your way god bless :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

I've been crying all day like a baby and you made me cry again (but in a good way) :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

If I can inspire or help anyone who is struggling or feels the same I want to. My mission in life is to leave a mark on this earth. I definitely need more positive marks (I have plenty of hot mess moments :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:) but I'm not perfect! 

Again really appreciate your support! Glad to have Exhale besties. I moved to Vegas in June and am from California all my friends are in California so y'all are like my friends lol 😂

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I've been crying all day like a baby and you made me cry again (but in a good way) :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

If I can inspire or help anyone who is struggling or feels the same I want to. My mission in life is to leave a mark on this earth. I definitely need more positive marks (I have plenty of hot mess moments :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:) but I'm not perfect! 

Again really appreciate your support! Glad to have Exhale besties. I moved to Vegas in June and am from California all my friends are in California so y'all are like my friends lol 😂

Please always remember there are ppl all over the world rooting and praying for you. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

We all go through things in life. It’s the rough times that build our characters. I believe in you. You got this. Please promise me you’ll keep trying no matter what. I’ll keep you in my prayers and you’ll keep you in your affirmations, deal?:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Please always remember there are ppl all over the world rooting and praying for you. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

We all go through things in life. It’s the rough times that build our characters. I believe in you. You got this. Please promise me you’ll keep trying no matter what. I’ll keep you in my prayers and you’ll keep you in your affirmations, deal?:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Deal :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

I’m so sorry for what you’ve been going through, you really never know what people’s lives are like and what they are experiencing. You always try to pick up people here and you are an absolute sweetheart and so positive, you’re so talented with your music and seem like such a genuine kind soul. I really hope you are good and come out the other side of your difficult times, life tests us sometimes but we have to keep pushing as Britney said in For The Record there’s the cruel part and good part but they’re both worth it because you wouldn’t have the other without the other. Stay strong Jay and thank you for being so kind and spreading nothing but love :) :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3

Never give up sis :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You have an amazing community of people that support you here, you know that you can talk to us whenever you want about the darkest **** you want :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Stay strong. I know how horrible and scary life can feel sometimes. I'm sure you'll fight your demons because you are already doing amazing with that. Things get better. Instead of overthinking about your life, you can overthink about how to change it and find the best ways. And trust me, impossible and crazy things are possible. Never stop dreaming. It can take a while for you to figure things out and it's honestly a lifetime journey but you can still improve the quality of your life. Small changes are changes as well and they become bigger everyday when you keep going.

Good luck on your journey, it looks like our journeys crossed and meet each other for a reason. We learn something from you and you learn something from us :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

And remember, Britney and gays rule this ******* world. PERIOD!!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::emma:

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

You have an amazing community of people that support you here, you know that you can talk to us whenever you want about the darkest **** you want :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Stay strong. I know how horrible and scary life can feel sometimes. I'm sure you'll fight your demons because you are already doing amazing with that. Things get better. Instead of overthinking about your life, you can overthink about how to change it and find the best ways. And trust me, impossible and crazy things are possible. Never stop dreaming. It can take a while for you to figure things out and it's honestly a lifetime journey but you can still improve the quality of your life. Small changes are changes as well and they become bigger everyday when you keep going.

Good luck on your journey, it looks like our journeys crossed and meet each other for a reason. We learn something from you and you learn something from us :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

And remember, Britney and gays rule this ******* world. PERIOD!!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::emma:

This made my heart beat a little bit more and I got teary-eyed. Even if it wasn't written for me it affected me to! I need good things to happen to me to now. It's easy to feel paralyzed of fear. To mend it with love and good things for yourself is hard when you don't feel so strong. But nice words like this makes me belive in that good things actually can happen. We need it NOW!!!! More love to us!!!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

On my way to orientation for the new job I'm on two hours of sleep and this made me cry... I will respond more later. Love you sis :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

I’m so sorry for what you’ve been going through, you really never know what people’s lives are like and what they are experiencing. You always try to pick up people here and you are an absolute sweetheart and so positive, you’re so talented with your music and seem like such a genuine kind soul. I really hope you are good and come out the other side of your difficult times, life tests us sometimes but we have to keep pushing as Britney said in For The Record there’s the cruel part and good part but they’re both worth it because you wouldn’t have the other without the other. Stay strong Jay and thank you for being so kind and spreading nothing but love :) :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Love you sis thanks so much for your support :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:will respond more later xoxoxo

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block