Worst Day Ever: Mood Ring (Message for BH, Exhale and Britney Spears)

JayTawndre

Aw please always stay strong and be your true authentic self. 

I couldn't imagine being faced with some of the hardships you've been through but to know that you've made it through it all by smiling, dancing, producing and most importantly being you, should make you very proud. 

• Love 2

Six months of sobriety is absolutely phenomenal and such an accomplishment in itself, not to mention everything else you have achieved in that time and how you keep persevering in the face of adversity.

I'm not one for expressing feelings and being an open book, but your video of hope was incredibly sweet and honest, and I hope you reach a place soon where you can sit back and truly enjoy the results of all of your hard work and strength. It's all too easy to feel like you are working tirelessly for zero reward, but please keep the faith that every single day you wake up and persevere will one day feel truly worthwhile. Because they are. 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 4

YOU ARE AMAZING! This is the kind of stuff we need to see - positivity & strongness. Pushing forward & being a fighter and not STAYING (yes, a visit was a necessary) in a weak victim mentality. Thank you so much for being a true ray of light!! 

We really do truly love you & support you - we are all a family! Lean on us when you’re feeling down, babe. We got you!

& above all, I am SO PROUD of you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, rennen said:

Aw please always stay strong and be your true authentic self. 

I couldn't imagine being faced with some of the hardships you've been through but to know that you've made it through it all by smiling, dancing, producing and most importantly being you, should make you very proud. 

Sometimes I don't see that myself I'm constantly putting myself down. This means a lot. A perspective from the outside looking in. Thanks so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You are so awesome and I'm thankful we are the new Paris and Nicole lol hahaha jk :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Thanks for ur support boo!! Also where is @SlayOutthey got a video mention this time like you predicted but crickets?! :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Sometimes I don't see that myself I'm constantly putting myself down. This means a lot. A perspective from the outside looking in. Thanks so much :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You are so awesome and I'm thankful we are the new Paris and Nicole lol hahaha jk :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Thanks for ur support boo!! Also where is @SlayOutthey got a video mention this time like you predicted but crickets?! :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I’ve been busy preparing for a trip and some job interviews myself! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I’m so sorry you’re going through a tough time, and yet the fact you can keep showing up here and in the world with your joyful spirit is a testament to your strength and heart! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

And slay at the SlayOut™️ shoutout! :emma: It’s all downhill from here! Maybe I should start a Substack newsletter called SlayOut’s ShoutOuts! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I can totally relate to what you're feeling and you know I have had hard times too.

Thanks for being your genuine self and I love your account on here!
You always make the most interesting threads. :)

You have always been so supportive! I appreciate it. I definitely feel the love. To think I had that infamous meltdown on here and was gonna leave :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

But I can't y'all are like a family lol :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

xoxox

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

I’ve been busy preparing for a trip and some job interviews myself! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I’m so sorry you’re going through a tough time, and yet the fact you can keep showing up here and in the world with your joyful spirit is a testament to your strength and heart! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

And slay at the SlayOut™️ shoutout! :emma: It’s all downhill from here! Maybe I should start a Substack newsletter called SlayOut’s ShoutOuts! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Yes here for the newsletter sis :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Thanks so much! I have stanned u since I came!!! Your slayage is just too much and Exhale wouldn't be the same without you sis :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Jay and SlayOut to announce The Simple Life reboot coming out on Exhale++ a new streaming service :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I only got around to seeing your video now.

Hope you’re hanging in there! You seem like such a strong authentic person. Thanks for sharing your story.

Remember the most important thing you can do for you today or any day is to believe in yourself, your worth and your abilities. You are amazing!

Sending much love and light 

p.s how did orientation go?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I only got around to seeing your video now.

Hope you’re hanging in there! You seem like such a strong authentic person. Thanks for sharing your story.

Remember the most important thing you can do for you today or any day is to believe in yourself, your worth and your abilities. You are amazing!

Sending much love and light 

p.s how did orientation go?

Thanks so much love! 

Orientation went well except they sent me home after filling out a bunch of paperwork because I am sick. Had to go to urgent care to get a check up and luckily it's not Covid from what they said. I feel super sick tho. Ugh 

Hopefully I'm better because I have to start day two of training tomorrow 😭😭😭😭 but I'll survive. 

I like my new job! I'm a Cashier at a new grocery store and gas station that opened up a few months ago here in Las Vegas.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block