Worst Day Ever: Mood Ring (Message for BH, Exhale and Britney Spears)

JayTawndre

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I don't get honourable mention :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: jk this isn't about me this is about you pushing forward in life despite all the obstacles

OMG you made me LOL so hard I'm sorry I forgot you boo I'm a flop :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You will get a shout out next Exhale vid! When I release my new songs on Thanksgiving :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not me coming on here after a long day at work and trying to get three assignments done to see I’m mentioned in a video :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I’m the only one that was specifically tagged as being in the video so I’m kinda reluctant to watch :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: JayTawndre explain yourself :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

You're mentioned because I appreciate your bl**tness. You called me out when I first came on here because of my messiness and I respect it. I've grown since and thank you for constructive criticism and apologize for saying anything out of tooth. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Jaytawndre you shady bish :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: not you forgetting Britney’s most iconic underrated hit and Exhale’s 2020 breakout star :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

This is a joke btw :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I am a flop :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:lol 

That's where you got your username from and I'm thinking it was a Dua Lipa song :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I love Crazy! One of Britney's best bops!!! :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Awww Jay :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I truly hope you continue to find the strength needed to endure hardships. It's so nice to see that Exhale can be your peace of mind. Feel free to reach out, we can talk about Britney :wink_britney_everytime_white:, dance moves at the club :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: and just whatever.

Thanks so much!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Get ready for my Thanksgiving two-track release #ThankfulHeaux next week! Can't wait for your thoughts !!!

• 11 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block