Blind gossip about Britney/Paris Hilton wedding

AP4

6 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Can you imagine how the media would portray that? We haven't seen Britney and Paris together since 2008 (!!!), if she somehow attended her wedding and they released pictures media would bring up the infamous 2006 pictures of them partying together, Britney without underwear and **** like that and that would NOT be a cool thing for Britney, there would be nasty people saying "see, she is only partially free and the first thing she did was go out with Paris Hilton again". But anyway, considering Paris' post today everything is fine between them. Britney doesn't need any excuse to not attend her wedding because it happened a day before a court hearing that would change her life. I know I wouldn't want to go out and party with friends knowing my future is being defined a few hours after.

Wow, your word is dark and negative. :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

No, that wouldn't happened AT ALL. Where have you been lately? Have you seen the docs? The media literally apologized towards Britney being always negative to her.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don't understand. Do they write that Britney was invited to Paris wedding, didn't want to be in the public eye, but just a normal guest? It's confusing.:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what::squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

What does it mean?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Paris invited Britney to her wedding. Britney thought she was gonna be just another guest.

Then, Paris let her know that it was going to be a filmed event and it seems that she even asked her to sing at the event.

Britney got the impression that Paris just invited her for publicity so she made up an excuse to decline the invite.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
7 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Blind Gossip is more reputable than CDAN! 

Sounds plausible. Britney was cool with just being a regular guest...I can’t blame her. 

The last several blinds that have seemingly been about her were very much written like team con sent them in, super negative. I was glad this didn’t come across too negative. I’m sure she was invited and there could be several reasons she didn’t go, just the timing with her court date alone is a good enough reason. Hopefully Paris isn’t offended and that she really wasn’t trying to use Britney for attention. Last thing Britney needs now is less people she can trust. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block