Blind gossip about Britney/Paris Hilton wedding

AP4

4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Do we know if they are genuinely close? I know a lot of people claim to have been close with her and exaggerated it a bit but honestly how do we know really know? 

I like Paris and I want them to be friends but maybe Britney sees her more as an acquaintance. It happens 

Paris would be shouting it to the world if she were close to Britney. They were party friends back in the day and Paris can’t let go. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Sorry, I do not trust Paris. She is a common denominator between Britney and Lindsay and they are entertainment for her and her elite family. 

Plus Nicole Richie separated herself from Paris for a reason once she wanted to get sober. 

• Like 2

If true go Britney, good on her for saying no when she was uncomfortable. It’s so sad she’s feeling like she can’t trust anyone, but I don’t blame her at all :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: everyone in her life has used her and let her down and I really hope her freedom is the start of that changing. Go Brit! Although I don’t put huge amounts of trust in blind gossip lol.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, SPEED28 said:

Paris invited Britney to her wedding. Britney thought she was gonna be just another guest.

Then, Paris let her know that it was going to be a filmed event and it seems that she even asked her to sing at the event.

Britney got the impression that Paris just invited her for publicity so she made up an excuse to decline the invite.

Thanks for the explanation! That would be sad if Paris only wanted to exploit Brit for their own purposes! I was just so surprised because they were so tight in the past. Brit should have been the marriage wittness, or at least a bridesmaid.According to Paris, both were in irregular contact, were going out for dinner, etc. And isn't Cade a friend of both?

If that's true, why don't accept Paris Brit as an ordinary guest. With the cameras this is not a problem, you could have excluded Brit and she would have only taken a private photo with the bride and groom that is not published.

Poor Brit.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I wish her friends with all my heart who care and understand that they have to be careful. Because of photos, information etc.

9 hours ago, AP4 said:

The last several blinds that have seemingly been about her were very much written like team con sent them in, super negative. 

Do you remember what the blinds were saying...I like to keep track of team con's narrative...I think Larry is still pushing it behind the scenes (thats my opinion though I don't have proof or anything...)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block