Blind gossip about Britney/Paris Hilton wedding

AP4

11 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I don't attend many weddings but Kim K's look seems hugely inappropriate for such an event to me.

It is.Black (for a woman) and white are No Gos for a wedding.You actually wear black at a funeral.And white is only for the bride.

In addition, you should not go over dressed because the bride should be the most beautiful person of the wedding.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It is.Black (for a woman) and white are No Gos for a wedding.You actually wear black at a funeral.And white is only for the bride.

In addition, you should not go over dressed because the bride should be the most beautiful person of the wedding.

I'm not even a traditional person in any way but....yes to everything you said lol. Like not even out of *rules*....it's just like, what a conscious person would think when going to a wedding. 

edit: If I ever have a wedding, the dress code will be "This is not the gothic VMAs".

• Like 1
16 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Wow, your word is dark and negative. :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

No, that wouldn't happened AT ALL. Where have you been lately? Have you seen the docs? The media literally apologized towards Britney being always negative to her.

Go onto any public forum and sort by controversial when the thread is about Britney. Some people are buckwild. Unfortunately, you can't cure stupid hive mind. 

1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

Do you remember what the blinds were saying...I like to keep track of team con's narrative...I think Larry is still pushing it behind the scenes (thats my opinion though I don't have proof or anything...)

I don’t remember them completely but one was about her family being worried she will have a baby, release a ****o, go “crazy and broke” and die in 5 years. Another was how she is planning on releasing a s** tape because Paris said she should and she doesn’t want to work to make money. It was all now she poses nude to prepare to release **** basically. 

• Like 1

I am glad I am not the only one who kind of feels this way about Paris, Brit! They hung out here and there.more.than a decade ago. The only one who has made it sound like they were oh so close! Was Paris. In Britney's deposition, she never referred to Paris as a close friend, but according to Paris, they had dinner together last summer, while Britney was not even allowed to have manicure. Sure, Jan.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block