RUMOR: Britney and Sam are due to appear on the cover of Vogue America next year!

9 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Btw I hate that dating Britney gives Sam so many opportunities he would never achieve himself :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I have mixed feelings about this. I also think like you but, at the same time, he was there for her during the storm she faced last year. I kind of believe he deserves some praise as well. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I'm sorry, but Anna Wintour has never shown any interest in featuring her on the cover before, and hasn't even invited her to a Met Gala. And now she wants to feature her on the cover when she's the hot popular topic.

I don't believe it, but I couldn't care less honestly :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

How do we know she’s not been invited multiple times, or was approached by Anna and Team Vogue? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not many people been able to get “in touch” with Britney over the years... Maybe Team Con responded that Britney is not interested. Who knows

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

How do we know she’s not been invited multiple times, or was approached by Anna and Team Vogue? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not many people been able to get “in touch” with Britney over the years... Maybe Tram Con responded that Britney is not interested. Who knows

But you would think even at her peak, she would've attended the Met Gala or appeared on Vogue at least once. She was on every magazine cover through 2004, attended lots of events. There's also rumors Anna Wintour doesn't like Britney.

Edit: She was on Vogue once in 2001, my bad. But still never been to a Met Gala.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

How do we know she’s not been invited multiple times, or was approached by Anna and Team Vogue? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not many people been able to get “in touch” with Britney over the years... Maybe Team Con responded that Britney is not interested. Who knows

Right! ..... although I do believe that Anna Wintour is more than opportunistic about B being the hot topic now, I also think that Team Con did everything to prevent B from attending ANYYYYTHING where they couldn't have full control.

At the MET Gala celebs don't walk around with their own security all the time...... can you imagine Britney being among all those people and talking how abused she is?! Of course the wouldn't let her go.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

But you would think even at her peak, she would've attended the Met Gala or appeared on Vogue at least once. She was on every magazine cover through 2004, attended lots of events. There's also rumors Anna Wintour doesn't like Britney.

Edit: She was on Vogue once in 2001, my bad. But still never been to a Met Gala.

The MET Gala wasn't a big thing before 2008-2009. So I don't think they couldn't let her walk at the MET and talk to everyone. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

This would be great tbh, it's been how long since Britney's last official magazine photoshoot? Her last one was the nightmarish and awful Lucky mag? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But let's see if this turns out to be true :typing_keyboard_computer:

Are you talking about 2012? It hasn't been that long since her last cover.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cchenbag said:

I have mixed feelings about this. I also think like you but, at the same time, he was there for her during the storm she faced last year. I kind of believe he deserves some praise as well. 

But he has done nothing in terms of freeing her. Before britney spoke out herself, all he did was sit back and enjoy the fame britney's name has brought to him, and he even played along with team CON when britney was forced into rehab. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

Well Anna Wintour said Britney is not a Vogue girl years ago and said Britney’s Vogue cover was the lowest selling issue. Not to mention Britney doesn’t like haute couture so she couldn’t dress Britney in fancy stuff. The photo shoot she did showed her in simple clothes although gorgeous and beautifully shot, probably annoyed Anna so she made that statement.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block