RUMOR: Britney and Sam are due to appear on the cover of Vogue America next year!

1 hour ago, cchenbag said:

I have mixed feelings about this. I also think like you but, at the same time, he was there for her during the storm she faced last year. I kind of believe he deserves some praise as well. 

I mean, of course he wasn’t going to leave her in the middle of her dealing with the C ship ending, when literally all the eyes of the entire world were on him — perfect time to get even more opportunities and fame. and also, if they ever break up, I’m pretty sure it would be Britney that calls it quits once she remembers who the **** she is 

• Love 2

Didn't Anna Wintour bash her back in the day and said she would never put Britney on that cover again? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I think there's a reason why she hasn't been there since 2001. Also, let's be real, Britney is just not a fashion it girl. 2001-2002 was probably the time she really looked edgy. (And 2006 after filing fo divorce and started partying with Paris, she looked amazing most of the time. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:)

BUT IF TRUE, it would be great. But at the same time VOGUE using her for clout, wich is ok too that's the business. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

This can be true as Vogue recently did an article on her fashion impact from Britney era, Anna doesnt like Britney though but at this point anyone would want Brit! 

Agreed, also, maybe she has changed her mind about her, also, Britney is now a woman, and after what she has been through, she has proven to be stronger than most women in the industry

• Love 5
  • Content Curators

I’m happy she’s doing like vip celeb shyt finally oh my god

i want her to be the rich hollywood **** she’s supposed to be (also humble cause that’s her southern sweet personality don’t think she’s outgrowing that)

but like rich islands, cover of Vogue, Oprah interviews, give it to her all! 
she deserves

next we need make up by Mario for her wedding makeup :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2

I’m pro Sam and this is just a rumor BUT I mean vogue ? I don’t think Anna will put Sam in a cover , it just hard to believe Britney will be there but she really deserves it and I can understand if Anna changer her mind and but Britney there but Sam? I don’t think so at least not in the cover. 

AND I DONT LIKE IT EITHER I mean it’s her freedom for a men world misogyny control and they will out her with a man next to her ? Mmmm NOT

• Love 2

Haven’t we learned anything?

Deuxmoi is the same source that said “something BIG from Britney Spears is to be announced” and that she “just signed with new management”.

Both turned out to be pure horse s.hit.

Anyone can send Deuxmoi something to post. They don’t verify the info, the source or do any fact checking. Its the National Enquirer of our age :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I might have believed Britney on the cover alone, or a feature inside, but Anna would never have ‘Britney and Sam’ on the cover together, “they” do not have Kim and Kayne’s level of zeitgeisty impact and neither do they represent fashion’s it couple.

Britney is not even free yet, let alone married. It would be a huge mistake to feature them. Right now, nothing is certain.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block