Britney shares photos & video with her sons from last night: I went with people that would love me anyway no matter how silly I acted

5 hours ago, fays1 said:

I dont know why she thinks she cant go out unless its VIP or she must stay home. Maybe team conservatorship made her think this way? Celebrities get out all the time without being bothered if they know where to go.

It’s probably because California has strict covid restrictions still. Maybe she wants people to know it’s vip as in she’s not breaking covid rules and going out into large groups. 

• Like 6
Just now, AP4 said:

It’s probably because California has strict covid restrictions still. Maybe she wants people to know it’s vip as in she’s not breaking covid rules and going out into large groups. 

I think she should go VIP on this event, but im talking generally, I feel like Britney mentioned many times that she feels trapped in her house and cant go out because of privacy. All im saying is she can live a somewhat normal life like most celebrities but I dont think she knows how to because she has been isolated from everyone.

• Like 1

My heart swells for this new era in her life!:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

She seems so open now ,sharing more than she ever did on social media and she seems so GENIUNELY happy and expressive. It's like the bottle they kept the real brit in was in a jar and Brit shattered it when she spoke at the court, live to her fans and supporters too! It's like the plot of some dramatic movie, this whole thing.

Makes me so happy to see she feels she can be herself around her boys and her bestie!:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 6
7 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

That's what I think as well! 💕 

I really can see very good vibes between him and Britney.

And I am not surprised to not to see Sam with them as he is out of California in the New Mexico filming his movie with Mel Gibson.

Cade you got Britney Mathew Rosengart so let's celebrate now together!

Cade is also Larry's minion so... 🤷‍♀️

OMGG yesss she looks so radiant and happy with her boys!! :) 

I've been to the local Van Gough projection exhibit, and honestly it was so boring and the projections weren't even that good quality.  Brit probably thought  'I have better projections at my shows' :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Either way, she made it fun and that choreo at the end was hilarious :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::) 

Also that comment from Sam :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:.  Queen is finally gonna have a happy family.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

OMG HER AND CADE AT THE END.

They are clearly such good friends, it is SO nice to see her having fun.

Please lay off on the hate on Cade, Britney knows him and she clearly know who is good and bad by getting rid of Jamie, Lynn and Co.

Yeah, Felicia actually defended Cade recently in a FB group. She said he is "one of the good ones", and I believe it. He and Britney you can tell are good friends. <3

• Love 3

I cried. Just seeing her with her boys, so happy and doing whatever she wants. All I want is for her to be happy and free. I love her so much. I am so glad she was with her boys. Those evil people will pay, and Britney can put that hell behind her and live the life she deserves.

If she never does another album or anything again I will be just fine. As long as she is free and happy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block