Britney shares photos & video with her sons from last night: I went with people that would love me anyway no matter how silly I acted

Just now, MadameFreedom said:

Not really. It's not the same attention.

She is Michael Jackson of her generation. No one went through what they went through with media, paparazzi,fans.

And now attention is the biggest in years so it's very smart to go for VIP.

Nobody is like Michael Jackson anymore, the culture and laws changed alot since then. While Britney is an icon, she can still live somewhat a normal life.  And its a good thing Britney will never be a Michael Jackson or a Princess Diana.

• Love 1

omg I got so many feels from this :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::)

first of all i'm so happy that she's enjoying her time out and being with her boys

her boys are so handsome. I can still see a little bit of sean preston's baby face there (sorry but the picture of him from a few weeks ago with his uncle he looked almost unrecognizable)

Any one else notice how sweet it was when sp came up behind her and put his arm around her?

she looks good with her hair pulled back like that

is she with cade?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, fays1 said:

I dont know why she thinks she cant go out unless its VIP or she must stay home. Maybe team conservatorship made her think this way? Celebrities get out all the time without being bothered if they know where to go.

I think cship or not it would be too stressful to go with more people there. She is mega famous

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block