Britney shares photos & video with her sons from last night: I went with people that would love me anyway no matter how silly I acted

2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I dont know why she thinks she cant go out unless its VIP or she must stay home. Maybe team conservatorship made her think this way? Celebrities get out all the time without being bothered if they know where to go.

Well Britney is currently a hot topic so I guess she could be bothered a lot. And generally she is a pop icon so I guess she will always generate huge attention.

But I think CONservatorship caused her anxiety and somehow she is for sure afriad.

And she same like MJ will never stop getting people's attention.

Just now, mmseventy said:

She is not your average celeb though. Paparazzi have always been especially vicious to her.

Im not talking about average celebrities, im talking about people like Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian, Madonna, and many A listers.

Big celebrities have their own ways and location where they can live normally.

The Kardashians for example live in huge gated communities and they travel to unknown places that is private. There are also public places and restaurants thats so expensive nobody inside the restaurant will bother or take picture of you.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block