Britney shares photos & video with her sons from last night: I went with people that would love me anyway no matter how silly I acted

Love Love Love seeing this 🥰😎

I also interpreted this as massive **** YOU response to Jambalaya Lupita’s blurred out and spliced 3 year old  video from that baseball game. Britney was like, you think that hurt me, I’ll just take MY BOYS, have fun and will post it all over for ya, ****weed 🤣

More power to Britney! Her boys clearly idolise their MOTHER ❤️

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Catalin said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2021/07/24/britney-spears-longtime-agent-cade-hudson-bff-freebritney/

"I'll end with a few things, one person who was in her life (again legally can't name names) was also silenced by the people around her." 

E8BVldZXEAA9j7e?format=jpg&name=large

Do you really think he's talking about Larry?
Cade, I think he talks about that person in the past tense. If he spoke about Larry, would he speak in the present or not?.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block