Britney shares photos & video with her sons from last night: I went with people that would love me anyway no matter how silly I acted

4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Im not talking about average celebrities, im talking about people like Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian, Madonna, and many A listers.

Big celebrities have their own ways and location where they can live normally.

The Kardashians for example live in huge gated communities and they travel to unknown places that is private. There are also public places and restaurants thats so expensive nobody inside the restaurant will bother or take picture of you.

I just think why not go when you can go privately without being hounded and harassed? I'm sure she wouldn't have had this much fun if she went with members of the public during the day.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, fays1 said:

Im not talking about average celebrities, im talking about people like Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian, Madonna, and many A listers.

The Kardashians for example live in huge gated communities and they travel to unknown places that is private.

Beside Angelina Jolie and Madonna there rest is nowhere iconic.

And Kardashians are no one. They sell their lives themselves so there is no hype for them being chased. And believe me globally they are not that much famous.

And even Angelina and Madonna are nowhere as iconic as Britney.

I have never seen Angelina or Madonna being followed by media and paparazzi.

The only one icon that had same experience was Michael Jackson.

And MJ created for himself Neverland with everything he needed.

And currently Britney is huge hot topic so it's smart she goes for VIP.

• Like 1
Just now, MadameFreedom said:

Well Britney is currently a hot topic so I guess she could be bothered a lot. And generally she is a pop icon so I guess she will always generate huge attention.

But I think CONservatorship caused her anxiety and somehow she is for sure afriad.

And she same like MJ will never stop getting people's attention.

While she will always get peoples attention, many other celebrities get the same attention as Britney and still manage to live their life.

9 minutes ago, fays1 said:

The Kardashians for example live in huge gated communities and they travel to unknown places that is private. There are also public places and restaurants thats so expensive nobody inside the restaurant will bother or take picture of you.

Obviously for the conservators that was too much money to spend on her, but Im sure she will go back to living a full life, dont worry

4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

While she will always get peoples attention, many other celebrities get the same attention as Britney and still manage to live their life.

Not really. It's not the same attention.

She is Michael Jackson of her generation. No one went through what they went through with media, paparazzi,fans.

And now attention is the biggest in years so it's very smart to go for VIP.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

This is proof Britney still loves to perform well dance at least!

i feel like if she chooses to perform again she should do very small intimate shows and perform Interpretive dance to her favorite bsides/non-singles

She should become an interpretative dancer indeed :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Also loved it was private so she can truly enjoy ❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

So sweet!

7-C8-DB6-DF-3-A06-4-E87-BC8-C-6-EE646010

Ok this too much for me! Sam's comment + Britney's video with the boys and Cade having fun + the caption:

"it was so freaking cool … I obviously don’t get out much so I was pretty excited 🙊 !!!"

Make me cry so bad!

She will finally has the happy ending she deserves. All these awful years are almost behind her for good. I also remember she said once that the boys were embarrassed to be on her IG, it was kind of heartbreaking, especially since we know how much she loves them... They obviously change their minds and it's make me so happy. The way her son put his arm around her made me melt!

It's made my day!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block