Lady Gaga says it's difficult for her to sing songs off 'Chromatica'

And I also feel that celebrities personal issues are no longer relevant or relatable in today's culture..

They just want artists to sing songs that are happy etc, even if that means hiring outside writers who won't go political or personal but find a common theme.

People have left pop Music again cos of the political issues, the agendas.

Hell most of my friends actually listen to the music from their childhood as it didn't divide people with their opinions.

Even they admit country music went liberal and it sucks now. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

💦 on me”

Not my dirty az.z thinking this was “spit on me” :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And… I don’t know about y’all but I thoroughly enjoyed Chromatica. It’s not her best but I freaking love that album. The remix album gave me some great remixes. I wish all my faves fed me like Gaga feeds the monsters. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

damn lots of these comments are far too harsh and unnecessary, if you don't dig her stuff just let it be why being so rude about it? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

don't waste energy on something you do not appreciate and quite frankly I consider it pitiful to use anyone's mental state as an argument that someone is playing to be a victim or opportunist... no cute.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I never liked this album and i don't know why she keeps doing dance stuff....... Too much dancy, too much house.

She should just do a pop album like The Fame with great visuals. Chromatica aka PowerRangers visuals wasn't for me.

The album sold ~350k in USA (so with unsold copies in stores) its giving her gold certification (500k). Two top10 singles. We can't call this as a flop, but for sure calling that a success its too much as well. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Stefani said:

which iirc included a paedo-esque poem and had a photo that implied simulated oral sex between her and a dog. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Yeah, Erotica is an amazing album, but that was just way too much. Some people explain it away by saying that it was all for the sake of controversy, but that doesn't make it any better. That sh-t is disgusting and never okay. One of the few times she went too far. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Like 1

That’s sad to hear. Chromatica was my fave album of 2020. It’s probably my 2nd fave album of hers after the fame monster. It’s a shame it came out during the at one of the worst times in the pandemic. It needed to be a visual album. I feel like it’s silly when ppl call music flops nowadays, the industry is completely different than 20 years ago. Album sales and charts seem kinda irrelevant at this point. I mean Billie Ellish is supposed to be one of the biggest superstars now, and I still only know like 2 of her songs, people don’t sit around listening to what’s played on the radio or MTV anymore, they choose what they listen to, and everyone has such different tastes, I don’t know like 90% of the songs on the hot 100. Artists like Tinashe, Charlie XCX, Marina, etc who don’t have big radio hits would have been dropped long ago and we’d never hear from them, yet they still put out new music and tour. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 11/3/2021 at 1:01 PM, bas che said:

Huh? Art pop did 1M+ global sales. Maybe two. Chromatica pales in comparison and if it weren’t for the Ariana Grande collab it would have probably debuted outside the top 10.

no wonder she pivoted and ran as fast as she can back to  the poor Alzheimer’s patient Tony Bennet.

52 minutes ago, bas che said:

@Puppy I would like to dispute the warning that I received. Please clarify why my post was flagged as “offensive”. 

We could’ve discussed this over PM but as I bolded, how can you not see that as offensive? It’s not a laughing matter to call out someone’s illness like that. Just keep it respectful 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block