Lady Gaga says it's difficult for her to sing songs off 'Chromatica'

6 hours ago, Puppy said:

We could’ve discussed this over PM but as I bolded, how can you not see that as offensive? It’s not a laughing matter to call out someone’s illness like that. Just keep it respectful 

How on earth did you take that as offense? This is what the illness is called. It has been reported as “Alzheimer’s” in many different publications. I really do not see how naming the the illness is an issue? 

so if Britney had a cold and a fan writes about her having a “cold”, are you going to take offense too and give them a warning? I am sorry but I really do not think that’s fair. I’ve been nothing but a pleasant person on this forum for 10+ years and this feels like that I am being bullied by a mod. 

• Like 1

Still one of my favourite albums of hers.

Production is good, so are the Colman’s, almost no skips. 
Makes me sad she wants to turn the page and skip this era. Artpoo sounds WAYYY more cheap and dated than Chromatica. Remember swine, **** and jewels, applause  lady gaga no GIF 

i hope she’ll still do the Chromatica Ball. If she never sings these songs again, I wanna get the chance to hear there once!

• Love 2

Damn I love Chromatica! Alice, Plastic Doll, Babylon, 1000 Doves are cute *** bops. She’s just mad/embarrassed it’s her worst selling album & she had to recruit Blackpink & Ariana for it to have any sorta success. Her times passed, it happens & she should just do music & things she enjoys & not worry about charts though she’s quite narcissistic so it’s probablY hard for her.  

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, bas che said:

How on earth did you take that as offense? This is what the illness is called. It has been reported as “Alzheimer’s” in many different publications. I really do not see how naming the the illness is an issue? 

so if Britney had a cold and a fan writes about her having a “cold”, are you going to take offense too and give them a warning? I am sorry but I really do not think that’s fair. I’ve been nothing but a pleasant person on this forum for 10+ years and this feels like that I am being bullied by a mod. 

Running back to POOR Alzheimer’s patient doesn’t sound like you had any good intention and not to mention someone reported you and stated the same, I only agreed and issued the warning. Don’t forget that I have been on this site for more than 10 years as well and others don’t make it a big deal as you. You’ve been reported in the past and I have let that go as it didn’t make sense but this one is not cool. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Puppy said:

Running back to POOR Alzheimer’s patient doesn’t sound like you had any good intention and not to mention someone reported you and stated the same, I only agreed and issued the warning. Don’t forget that I have been on this site for more than 10 years as well and others don’t make it a big deal as you. You’ve been reported in the past and I have let that go as it didn’t make sense but this one is not cool. 

“Poor” in this context implies empathy. It’s beyond me how would anyone take it otherwise.

I was probably reported by a Lady Gaga stan who’s too sensitive to accept that she sometimes resorts to underhanded schemes to grab attention. And that’s an opinion. The purpose of any forum is to have civil discussions and respect each other’s opinions whether we agree with them or not.

Do you go about issuing warnings to anyone whose posts reported by a single user? Sounds crazy to me. Shouldn’t there some sort of a threshold i.e. a post being reported 5 times at least for a mod to take action? I appreciate your clarity on this. 

• Super Mods
59 minutes ago, bas che said:

“Poor” in this context implies empathy. It’s beyond me how would anyone take it otherwise.

I was probably reported by a Lady Gaga stan who’s too sensitive to accept that she sometimes resorts to underhanded schemes to grab attention. And that’s an opinion. The purpose of any forum is to have civil discussions and respect each other’s opinions whether we agree with them or not.

Do you go about issuing warnings to anyone whose posts reported by a single user? Sounds crazy to me. Shouldn’t there some sort of a threshold i.e. a post being reported 5 times at least for a mod to take action? I appreciate your clarity on this. 

No you’ve been reported by many others in the past that I have let go and I stand by my issue as you wouldn’t even need to mention the word poor or his mental illness as he’s just Tony Bennet that’s all you could’ve said but you’re twisting it to mean empathy? If you don’t like it then ask another mod to revoke it.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Kim Petass said:

i hope she’ll still do the Chromatica Ball. If she never sings these songs again, I wanna get the chance to hear there once!

I hope so too, only because I've only seen Gaga live once before on ARTRAVE. And she cancelled my Joanne World Tour date ddd. I can't afford to go to Vegas.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block