Britney: This message is to my family ... for hurting me deeper than you'll ever know

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I feel like there are many things like this, or the "don't look her in the eye" type of thing, and God knows what else, but they were really messing up with her, for no other reason than being cruel to her. There's nothing that justifies that level of isolation and dehumanization

I’m guessing it’s to control her better, to break her so that she becomes submissive and desperate enough to do anything as she used to be so social and talk to everyone.
 My guess is Jamie’s favorite movie is the stepford wives nicole kidman film GIF

• Like 6
47 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I was here for the message until she tagged Camila Cabello who is problematic AF (even putting her dancer on stage while he was in blaqueface just this year). But yes, I hope her family gets justice and I can’t imagine how she must be feeling, and the road to healing she has ahead. Praying for Queen Britney. 

not every person  takes things too seriously. i barely know who this camilla girl is but i heard about the ****** controversy but as a black man i didnt care at all

• Love 3

Ugh my heart truly breaks for her. I want her to have some true friends so badly. I know she has a lot of hurt built up inside. No matter how bad they are, you never get used to or completely over your own family, the ones who brought you into the world, treating you this way.

I also really hope she remembers she does have millions of people that genuinely do care, even if we aren’t related. We love you Brit.❤️

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Life and relationships are going to very difficult for her going forward. They seemed to have stripped her of her self esteem and self worth. She seems so hurt and insecure. Death to all of them. 

A lifetime of won’t be enough for her to heal…

I wonder if it's a southern thing? Seriously. I WASTED my youth by being the bigger person, treat people the way you'd want to be treated, bending over backwards to still be nice even if I knew I was dealing with somebody I didn't like. Sometimes you do have to walk away. You HAVE to stop giving yourself away. And I wish this had been taught instead of this bull**** I lived with for so many years of my life. And it sounds like Britney was in the same boat. You keep the people you KNOW have your back and you have THEIR back. Everybody else can go **** off. 

And if you do make a date with somebody, you ******* keep it unless there's a DIRE emergency going on. "I can't make the dinner tonight because I have to go to the hospital or I just had a family member die, etc." It shouldn't be a case of "Yeah, I was gonna show up but something better came along. Bye!"

I see people talking about how ****ty things are in today's time and you see people blaming lack of god and stuff like that. I just think it's a case of being raised and not being taught manners and respect for others--whether it be people or animals. But I also realize the other dilemma. How can you teach your kid(s) something if the parents don't know it either? "I can't teach your about manners and respect or you'll turn into the biggest ***** ever. You go out there and you better be willing to walk all over everybody and backstab whoever to get what you need in this life." I'm not down for living like this. No wonder there's so many times I feel like this existence is a cruel lab rat experiment.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, AP4 said:

Felt this message in my soul. We are the same height and I have the same issue of people only talking/being around when they need me. Never just to talk or hangout. Or when I need someone it’s just me to figure it out alone. 

They don't deserve you, you need new friends.

Seriously know your worth, sis. 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block