Britney: This message is to my family ... for hurting me deeper than you'll ever know

7 hours ago, Unbroken said:

I’m pretty sure Britney doesn’t know about any of that. The only reason she tagged her is because she performed her song “I’m just looking for some real friends” on Tiny Desk which is obviously a song that Britney can relate to 

Or the jack-o-lantern herself (Big C) is trying to get new clients :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Camila performed Real Friends at her Tiny Desk Concert and that was posted onto her Instagram, so I assume Britney has seen it. The song basically sums up the entirety of Britney’s post.

I feel like Britney is actually a Camila fan too, she has used Señorita a few times on her posts, has posted a Camila TikTok video and has now tagged her.

I knew there was a reason I stan Camila so hard, she’s always had Godneys approval 😍

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Alexanda said:

They don't deserve you, you need new friends.

Seriously know your worth, sis. 

It’s hard to even make any. I’m home pretty much all the time. Stay at home parent life. I basically only get out to go to the store and kid activities. I’m so out of touch on how to have a normal conversation all my conversations are with children lol 

1 hour ago, AP4 said:

It’s hard to even make any. I’m home pretty much all the time. Stay at home parent life. I basically only get out to go to the store and kid activities. I’m so out of touch on how to have a normal conversation all my conversations are with children lol 

Doesn’t Britney have actual friends from AA tho, ig Camilla and Britney got close maybe? Larry Rudolph did manage both of them at a time so

16 hours ago, AP4 said:

Felt this message in my soul. We are the same height and I have the same issue of people only talking/being around when they need me. Never just to talk or hangout. Or when I need someone it’s just me to figure it out alone. 

Same here. What's even worse is ppl you can never ever count on but then say: why didn't you ask me I would have helped! Or: I was always there for you!! Uhm yeah when exactly? The 0 times you helped??

It's so nice to cut such ppl off. Britney is so right, better alone than with toxic ppl

• Love 3

Don't think she is scared of Lou or anyone. She is wisely not  spilling her legal strategy details  on Instagram .

Probably referring to people taking advantage of her good nature and kindness.

Many rich people let family rot in poverty.

Have seen, though, from first hand observation in family that rich relatives generously helping out disadvantaged kin with goodwill are often hated, resented and stabbed in the back by those they helped. 

Maybe people should be left to pull themselves up

• Love 1
21 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I really hope I’m wrong but after the ‘pie’ caption the other day, then the ‘they’ll always be MINE’, something is making me think she might be including her kids in this. I really do hope not.

Can you explain a bit more of what you mean? I know of the threads you're talking about although I got to the pie one a bit late and couldn't see the picture. Another user that saw the picture replied and told me what it was but I still couldn't make heads or tails out of the caption. Sometimes a lot of what Britney posts goes over my head so it might literally be a post of "I was making my kids favorite pie and it'll be done by 6pm. No analyzing needed."

If it's about the kids, I still stand by what I said before. You make a date and you keep it unless there's a dire emergency. I realize we're talking about 2 teenagers (do they both have their learner's permit now?) and I'd hate if Britney was expecting them to stay for a few hours and then they got the **** out of there after 10 minutes. "Yeah, that pie looks good but we gotta go. Bye, love ya!"

I notice she is authentic and vulnerable regarding her family. 

Though they are narcissists and have shown their hand already re regards for her.

Feelings, ethics morals probably mean zilch to them.

She is possibly self expressing, as generally one should not show emotion to narcissists,  totally cut them off is the only way

On 10/25/2021 at 9:14 PM, gapeach704 said:

I was here for the message until she tagged Camila Cabello who is problematic AF (even putting her dancer on stage while he was in blaqueface just this year). But yes, I hope her family gets justice and I can’t imagine how she must be feeling, and the road to healing she has ahead. Praying for Queen Britney. 

What is  wrong with her mentioning Camila Cabello? Is she cancelled still, she apologized ? Britney is allowed to mention her. I know she said some inappropriate stuff in the past but apologized. I think its time people accept apologies and let stuff go.. None of us are perfect . We all say and do stuff that are out of line . When will we learn to talk again and forgive.  Britneys post is fine. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block