Britney: This message is to my family ... for hurting me deeper than you'll ever know

They did so much to tarnish her sense of trust and self-worth, and for what reason? Truly horrendous, ***** to all of them (quoting Wendy ok :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:)

You will never be alone Brit! Fe loves you, your backup dancers and production crews love you, your fans love you, your friends love you, Sam loves you, and you are everything to your sons! I hope she can heal enough from the abuse to fully comprehend how much she is loved and appreciated simply for existing and having the heart she does. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

It's sad for someone so eager to have family and love in her life, she was surrounded by leeches and envy.

Please Britney, forget about them. They don't worth a clip of your toenail. 

Write a book, let it all out and leave them in the past. You do have people who love you because of you, not your money or fame. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Ok listen. I Don't want her to work but...imagine if the last song she ever officialy makes after the conservationship is a dead *** diss track about her family. I'd totally live for that.

If she does music again, I totally see her dragging her family and the cship. It would be massive.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I was here for the message until she tagged Camila Cabello who is problematic AF (even putting her dancer on stage while he was in blaqueface just this year). But yes, I hope her family gets justice and I can’t imagine how she must be feeling, and the road to healing she has ahead. Praying for Queen Britney. 

I’m pretty sure Britney doesn’t know about any of that. The only reason she tagged her is because she performed her song “I’m just looking for some real friends” on Tiny Desk which is obviously a song that Britney can relate to 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block