Britney: This message is to my family ... for hurting me deeper than you'll ever know

I was here for the message until she tagged Camila Cabello who is problematic AF (even putting her dancer on stage while he was in blaqueface just this year). But yes, I hope her family gets justice and I can’t imagine how she must be feeling, and the road to healing she has ahead. Praying for Queen Britney. 

• Haha 4

To be fair she has always taken the high road with everything. When she was mocked or dissed… she very rarely ever said anything. So sad to hear her family have abused her in this way. 
I genuinely believe they love her! They had her best interests at heart in the beginning of the conservatorship BUT money is the root of evil! People get greedy! Money took over the love for there daughter, sister. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block