I Have Nothing (Snippet) [Remastered / Audio Enchanced]

21 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I love Britney but heaven knows how she got the record deal with that audio , she must have looked absolutely angelic , because honey .... This is not a song for ha .... Kinda off key even , she improved a lot since :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

The audio of the vocals is a phone recording of an old cassette tape recording from 1996/1997, which sounds wobbly (resulting in the pitch changes) as it was probably recorded and/or played on a cheap cassette player.

I bet had it been recorded with digital audio Britney would sound fine.

Lynne mentioned that Britney sang live in front of record executives in order to secure her record deal. This recording was probably used to lure in Larry.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

It was an impossible task. Don't be discouraged by the comments :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Hahahaha don't worry. I honestly think that it sounds better than the original leak and I'm happy with it and wanted to share with people who would like it too. And there were some. So that's enough for me. The ones that think they can do better, I'll be glad to hear and download their versions. And thanks for being a nice person! ❤

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block