Jamie Spears hires new litigation attorney ahead of the conservatorship termination hearing

3 hours ago, adam12992 said:

We LOVE to see Vivian making her long-overdue exit! And the fact he has to pay this new lawyer out of his own money instead of Britney's is a kii.

Jamie... give up. Your daughter doesn't want to know you.

All the money he has is Britneys. So either way she's paying for it (again). I'm so sick of it. 

Why does he need a lawyer anyway, he's gonna go to jail either way. And since he's old he's gonna die there. It doesn't matter if he gets 10 years or 60.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

LMAO not jamie thinking he lost in court because he didn't have the right attorney...even though he can't charge Britney's estate anymore he is still using Britney's money...or at least the money he was able to scratch from her estate over the years...I guess those 1% on tours etc paid off for him...

In other news...when is the transcript being released? The LA court is playing...

• Like 1

I don’t really understand his need for an attorney for the next hearing considering he wants it terminated…I guess now that he’s been suspended he plans to fight for her to stay in it so he can regain control at some point?

I hope Rosengod causes his colon to quake on the stand.  HURT👏🏼HIS👏🏼FEELINGS👏🏼

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

He’s potentially facing a deposition and would need representation for that. He has to pay for this all on his own, which i have a suspicion he knew all along and that’s why he sold the family house. 

Makes sense why the house was sold but stays in the family…

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I don’t really understand his need for an attorney for the next hearing considering he wants it terminated…I guess now that he’s been suspended he plans to fight for her to stay in it so he can regain control at some point?

Jamie needs a lawyer going forward, as he does not have the knowledge or legal understanding to represent himself. To some degree, it could be argued that he may not have the education to do that either.

Rosengart has made it clear that he intends on filing criminal charges, Jamie needs legal aid to represent him.

The fact that Thoreen clocked out as its a battle she doesn't want should say it all, Jamie's goal isn't the estate, it's staying out of prison.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

This is not to oppose the conservatorship. This is for all the suits after the conservatorship 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If this post is to be believed, it looks like The Jeryls are jumping ship too....

It was insane for Jamie to have this many Lawyers in the first place so good if this is true...

Sidebar:

"Rosengart previously explained to Page Six that he did not want to immediately terminate the conservatorship altogether because he wanted Jamie to have to turn over all attorney-client privilege documents over to Zabel. It’s in those records, Rosengart said at the September hearing, that he believes Jamie’s “corruption” will be revealed. 'He knows that when he is suspended he must turn over the conservatorship files, including purported attorney-client privileged documents (communications with his lawyers), to the new temporary conservator,' the former federal prosecutor previously told us.  Aside from concerns over mismanagement of funds, Rosengart has also expressed interest in investigating alleged security violation issues that were exposed in the New York Times’ documentary “Controlling Britney Spears,” adding that Jamie 'is, and should be, particularly concerned.'

An insider opined, 'Communications between the lawyers on one hand and Jamie on another hand about everything, including the listening device in her bedroom, are now fair game.' The source added of the sudden change in attorneys, 'This is an effort to stonewall.'"

Can anyone expound on this...why would Jamie changing attorneys affect Vivian and the Jeryls turning over communications?

Jamie is done for. Vivian and the Jeryll’s will put this all on him. He is too stupid to realise that was always the plan. LT and Larry will just say they didn’t know what Jamie was doing too. 

When we ALL know Jamie is too stupid to do this himself. I really hope Rosengart gets them all. Ruin their careers and make them go bankrupt. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Jamie needs a lawyer going forward, as he does not have the knowledge or legal understanding to represent himself. To some degree, it could be argued that he may not have the education to do that either.

Rosengart has made it clear that he intends on filing criminal charges, Jamie needs legal aid to represent him.

The fact that Thoreen clocked out as its a battle she doesn't want should say it all, Jamie's goal isn't the estate, it's staying out of prison.

This. Viv "daddy loves you" Thoreen is out! Lol

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

Those lawyers can't be cheap. And he can no longer expense them to Brit's estate. So, as long as he doesn't win any lawsuits, you'll see this motherf*cker filing for bankruptcy yet again.

and filing bk ain't cheap either lol. I've seen people in my line of work try to file bk multiple times but it keeps getting dismissed. usually when it's dismissed, they didn't have the fees to cover it

1 minute ago, queenofhearts said:

and filing bk ain't cheap either lol. I've seen people in my line of work try to file bk multiple times but it keeps getting dismissed. usually when it's dismissed, they didn't have the fees to cover it

You're saying that there's a posibility that this basturd will have to be stuck with a bill for once?

jfsgr.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block