Jamie Spears hires new litigation attorney ahead of the conservatorship termination hearing

1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

Jamie is done for. Vivian and the Jeryll’s will put this all on him. He is too stupid to realise that was always the plan. LT and Larry will just say they didn’t know what Jamie was doing too. 

When we ALL know Jamie is too stupid to do this himself. I really hope Rosengart gets them all. Ruin their careers and make them go bankrupt. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

I could see Edan saying that too. "oh jamie told me he got permission from the courts to record her". Edan's a dumb f U(k too

• Like 1
7 hours ago, div said:

Hey baby, when are you gonna get on a diet? Have you ever tried weight watchers you fat ****? Why don’t you run? You need a ******* jog, you *****. Yeah, run. Run, *****. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Where is that from, "You ever tried weight watchers..." I see it a lot, I have no clue what it means.

I saw somewhere that Vivian was Jamie's lawyer, and on the form Jamie submitted it says former lawyer, Vivian Thoreen...like maybe the firm she worked for was for the conservatorship and Jamie was her responsibility? I don't really care about that. But I wonder why she even had the option of telling him she wasn't interested in representing him in the next stage of this, since litigation was involved, as I saw in Page Six  (I think). It seems to me it would be a conflict, as if they're investigating and finding something in the records to pursue, they would be coming to her for an explanation, or worse. And if that's not the case, if she is the conservator's lawyer, she'd be in a conflict of interest representing him if his actions as a conservator are being investigated.

However it happened, I'll bet he had to put up a huge retainer.

• Like 1

I'm a little confused. Is Vivian no longer in the picture because she was the attorney for the conservator of the estate? Since Jamie is no longer conservator she no longer needed because Zabel doesn't want her? The wording sounds like she just jumped ship of representing Jamie when that was never her true role. I mean, either way, I'm glad she's gone!!

17 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Could Jamie’s defense be he rebuilt her Music career and owes her publishing or something?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I imagine the counter argument would be that he wasn't acting as her manager, only her conservator, and a conservator is supposed to act not for his own benefit but for the benefit of the conservatee. Rosengart said something like that in one of the latest filings... I'm guessing he could only ask for money if he had signed any contracts where he's entitled to a % of the earnings, but I also guess he's already cashed that.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Prachi said:

Did some research on this one

Weingarten_Alex_Venable_t670.png?b3f6a5d

Alex Weingarten is a preeminent trial lawyer who represents musicians and entertainment industry professionals in high-stakes business, probate, and entertainment litigation. Clients look to Weingarten to handle “bet the company” cases, protect their integrity during the public litigation process, and suggest novel strategies. He is aggressive in optimizing results and finding the most direct route to victory. He recently defended 5 Seconds of Summer and Vevo against copyright infringement claims over their hit song “Youngblood.” This suit has significant implications for the music industry in determining what standard to apply to prove whether a given composition violates the copyright of another. He is also representing Selena Gomez in a suit against developers of the app-based game Clothes Forever for their unauthorized use of her name and likeness.

He hired the biggest whitest fattie he could find lmao. Not to sound mean, but I would never hire a person of this lawyers size. Morbidly obese people are weak and unmotivated. You sure wouldn’t want one working for you or representing you. Good luck with that Jamie. 

• Haha 1

Can't wait for Jaimie to have to pay this guy for years with the money he has left from draining his daughter.

I don't even care that much if he ends up not going to jail, I just know this legal battle is gonna drag for a long time and it's gonna drain his finances. Britney can make money easily to pay for her lawyer, but him? HA!

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Jamie needs a lawyer going forward, as he does not have the knowledge or legal understanding to represent himself. To some degree, it could be argued that he may not have the education to do that either.

Rosengart has made it clear that he intends on filing criminal charges, Jamie needs legal aid to represent him.

The fact that Thoreen clocked out as its a battle she doesn't want should say it all, Jamie's goal isn't the estate, it's staying out of prison.

If Jamie can't afford it, maybe he could get a public defendant. I hear Sam Ingham's schedule is open :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block