Jamie Spears hires new litigation attorney ahead of the conservatorship termination hearing

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

AKA he couldn't afford Viv any longer :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

He'll probably have to sell his dirty draws online to pay for the years long litigation he speaks of. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only*

What if Vivian turns against him now

• Love 1

No mo’ dough Viv and co - time to Step Off. Good luck getting Brit to pay your outstanding media fees.

Did he have to prove how much of Britney’s money he has stashed all over the place (ALLEDGEDLY) to pay legal fees before this guy would rep him? 

Jamie is going to have a lot of LARGE legal bills for as long as his colon holds out. Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by Fia Oruene

#FREEGRAPES

#ALLEDGEDLY

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Asakura Hao said:

This is only relevant when the aspect of a person's appearance being criticized is out of their control. 

Looking like he does absolutely does not fall into that category. It is a choice to let yourself go like that and only your own unwillingness to do something about it. It is not okay and it is most definitely not healthy.

As an ex-whale myself (not an understatement) who realized that excuses won't change reality and did something about it, I'm confident anyone can do it with the right attitude.

So yeah, I reserve the right to call him a fat ****, thank you very much.

Don't like it? Do something about it. I have.

Sorry to jump in - but I just want to say sometimes an individuals weight is out of their control.  So it's best not to judge anyone.  Just saying.

Now, back to regularly scheduled programming regarding this Colon MF'er

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

Did some research on this one

Weingarten_Alex_Venable_t670.png?b3f6a5d

Alex Weingarten is a preeminent trial lawyer who represents musicians and entertainment industry professionals in high-stakes business, probate, and entertainment litigation. Clients look to Weingarten to handle “bet the company” cases, protect their integrity during the public litigation process, and suggest novel strategies. He is aggressive in optimizing results and finding the most direct route to victory. He recently defended 5 Seconds of Summer and Vevo against copyright infringement claims over their hit song “Youngblood.” This suit has significant implications for the music industry in determining what standard to apply to prove whether a given composition violates the copyright of another. He is also representing Selena Gomez in a suit against developers of the app-based game Clothes Forever for their unauthorized use of her name and likeness.

I hope Selena fires his *** if she truly loves and supports Britney aside from sending her products so that Britney promotes her for free.

• Love 3

Initially, I thought he was hired as additionally council but it seems that's not the case, so I guess it's a given that he required a lawyer going forward, I mean, it's well established now, Thoreen was never Jamie's Lawyer, she was the lawyer for the conservatorship...

...but that raises questions about why she fought so hard to defend Jamie to the extent she did? I mean, let's be real here, Thoreen is not an idiot, she was a lawyer that was involved in the Conservatorship for the get go, and played a very calculated game to keep Jamie in place, regardless of who was standing against Jamie. I fail to understand what her endgame was, did she genuinely not know she never had attorney client privilege with Jamie in the position? It genuinely seemed like the crux of any argument she formed only existed as long as Britney never spoke out, and the public never knew. 

If anyone has any legal expertise or knowledge, I'd love to know your opinion on the following; if Jamie is charged with conservatorship abuse, as well as financial abuse and mismanagement, medical abuse etc. How complicit is Vivian? I mean, on one hand, yes, she was only doing a job, but I mean....she went beyond her remit to belittle Britney; doing documentaries, following them up with interviews to defend Jamie and make it seem like Britney never wanted out? Surely that goes beyond any reasonable doubt that she had ulterior motives beyond doing her job? I mean, it's common sense, no? If your job is to work in the best interest of the conservatorship, why are you defending Jamie at Britney's expense?

This is all my opinion, but surely she's not going to be able to just leave? 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Initially, I thought he was hired as additionally council but it seems that's not the case, so I guess it's a given that he required a lawyer going forward, I mean, it's well established now, Thoreen was never Jamie's Lawyer, she was the lawyer for the conservatorship...

...but that raises questions about why she fought so hard to defend Jamie to the extent she did? I mean, let's be real here, Thoreen is not an idiot, she was a lawyer that was involved in the Conservatorship for the get go, and played a very calculated game to keep Jamie in place, regardless of who was standing against Jamie. I fail to understand what her endgame was, did she genuinely not know she never had attorney client privilege with Jamie in the position? It genuinely seemed like the crux of any argument she formed only existed as long as Britney never spoke out, and the public never knew. 

If anyone has any legal expertise or knowledge, I'd love to know your opinion on the following; if Jamie is charged with conservatorship abuse, as well as financial abuse and mismanagement, medical abuse etc. How complicit is Vivian? I mean, on one hand, yes, she was only doing a job, but I mean....she went beyond her remit to belittle Britney; doing documentaries, following them up with interviews to defend Jamie and make it seem like Britney never wanted out? Surely that goes beyond any reasonable doubt that she had ulterior motives beyond doing her job? I mean, it's common sense, no? If your job is to work in the best interest of the conservatorship, why are you defending Jamie at Britney's expense?

This is all my opinion, but surely she's not going to be able to just leave? 

I'd recommend passing this question along to Emily D. Baker, where I get all the legal mumbo jumbo in the case translated from. I'm sure she'd have at least some answers.

3 hours ago, Prachi said:

Did some research on this one

Weingarten_Alex_Venable_t670.png?b3f6a5d

Alex Weingarten is a preeminent trial lawyer who represents musicians and entertainment industry professionals in high-stakes business, probate, and entertainment litigation. Clients look to Weingarten to handle “bet the company” cases, protect their integrity during the public litigation process, and suggest novel strategies. He is aggressive in optimizing results and finding the most direct route to victory. He recently defended 5 Seconds of Summer and Vevo against copyright infringement claims over their hit song “Youngblood.” This suit has significant implications for the music industry in determining what standard to apply to prove whether a given composition violates the copyright of another. He is also representing Selena Gomez in a suit against developers of the app-based game Clothes Forever for their unauthorized use of her name and likeness.

Could Jamie’s defense be he rebuilt her Music career and owes her publishing or something?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block