FOX Business : Britney will 'be primed to have great success' should she choose to revive her music career

Now that Britney Spears' father Jamie has been suspended from his role as her conservator, fans are clamoring to know whether the pop star will release more music.

Spears, now 39, was a staple of pop music for nearly two decades before dropping out of the industry.

Her debut album dropped in 1999, and her most recent was released in late 2016, though her "Piece of Me" residency in Las Vegas extended into 2017. She was set to launch another residency in 2019 but suddenly canceled the show and has not performed live since.

A report recently surfaced that Spears isn't terribly interested in performing again even though her conservatorship seems to be taking a positive turn. But her fiancé Sam Ashgari also said he believed she would return to the stage.

WHO IS ON BRITNEY SPEARS' PAYROLL?

Branding expert Eric Schiffer told FOX Business that it would be a "good idea" for Spears to take to the stage again when she's "psychologically" ready, at which point, "she’ll be primed to have great success relaunching her music career because of the massive global attention this saga to find her freedom brought her."

britney-spears-singing.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

He added: "In music, success is built in large part on the ability to stay connected in the heart and psyche of your audience."

With a career as storied as Spears, she has plenty of options to relaunch her career. After her public breakdown in 2007 and the installation of the conservatorship in 2008, she took a few years off before releasing more music.

She embarked on a tour in 2009 and again in 2011 after releasing the album "Femme Fatale," which featured two new hits — "Till the World Ends" and "Hold it Against Me."

Her 2013 album, "Britney Jean," was also considered a comeback for the star, adding the songs "Perfume" and "Work B---h" to her list of hits.

Also beginning in 2013 was her first Vegas residency, "Piece of Me," which compounded her comeback and solidified her spot as a star of the music industry for yet another decade after making her breakthrough as an icon of the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Schiffer said that when and if Spears chooses to jump back into the music game, she should take whatever avenue "feels is best and healthiest" for her. Spears canceled her 2019 Vegas residency after needing time to rest outside of the spotlight, it's been reported.

"Because whether it’s a new single, album or tour, the public has formed an even deeper emotional connection caused by her closely watched personal struggle and remains ready to reward her next career move," Schiffer explained.

Notably, the singer faces a few obstacles should she choose to reignite her career, like fighting off speculation that every song, every dance move and every artistic choice is somehow a reference to her father, her conservatorship and those involved.

Article Link

• Love 4
  • Like 2

She just gotta play her cards right. Surround herself with people that want her to succeed and want to do what’s best for her and not leaches who see her as a ATM machine. Get a choreographer that knows her body and style. Like Wade. Even though Wade knows her body a little too well :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:  
Get good producers, stay away from Will I Am. Let her have more control of her music. We all know she is very creative and when she is in control and passionate about something, magic happens. 

• Haha 5

I have a blind faith in Britney and her talents and I'm sure her next album would be her best, no doubt. I genuinely believe artists create their best music when their source of inspiration is sadness, betrayal, desperation, hopelessness... Everytime was just a taste of what BRITNEY can do by herself. Blackout was great and we all love it but she got most of the album done by other people.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I have a blind faith in Britney and her talents and I'm sure her next album would be her best, no doubt. I genuinely believe artists create their best music when their source of inspiration is sadness, betrayal, desperation, hopelesness... Everytime was just a taste of what BRITNEY can do by herself. Blackout was great and we all love it but she got most of the album done by other people.

THIS :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

She just gotta play her cards right. Surround herself with people that want her to succeed and want to do what’s best for her and not leaches who see her as a ATM machine. Get a choreographer that knows her body and style. Like Wade. Even though Wade knows her body a little too well :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:  
Get good producers, stay away from Will I Am. Let her have more control of her music. We all know she is very creative and when she is in control and passionate about something, magic happens. 

lol ya'll & wade. wade has destroyed his career forever. No one will ever work with him again after that MJ leaving neverland doc.