FOX Business : Britney will 'be primed to have great success' should she choose to revive her music career

I would sure miss her in the game if she were to retire altogether. But, I’ll understand and be much happier knowing that was her decision.  Which is what she alluded to in one of the last IG posts. To be selfish, I don’t like the idea of touring. I think it’s too demanding of a schedule. I prefer people traveling to B instead. Either way she’ll have record breaking support no matter what. 

Britney is a smart woman, she has a catalog of hits behind her that any artist in the the industry would kill for, she has a great platform, she has us loyal fans :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:.

She will comaback when the time is right,  and when her heart is full on it. There is no rush. Im happy and exited about her future as a free woman.

Brit could have had a bigger era for Glory if she just put herself out there more. She is a huge star, but at a point in her career that she needs to be more visible to the GP to promote new music. Glory had better chart peaks when released from slighty more promotion than BJ, but then it slid off the charts fast. Excluding lately because of the conservatorship news, the GP doesn't check for her. In the prime years, the whole world knew when she was releasing an album. I have run into people who had no knowledge of Glory at all.

If properly promoted I believe Glory would have at least gone Gold fairly quickly. Between the VMAs exposure and discounted itunes, MM went platinum even when streams were sluggish. Her streams are way better this year because of exposure. I hope Britney's self confidence shines through to her music as well and she will put herself out there once again.

First and foremost I want to start by saying I 100% support Britney in whatever decision she makes.. If she retires I’ll be sad but that’s only because her music inspires me and makes me happy, and never hearing new music from my queen would be devastating, but at the same token, if that’s what she wants I would support her because her happiness means more to me, plus she’s given me a lifetimes worth of music that I’ll love until the day I die!!

in saying that, i also wouldn’t be mad if she retired from touring and promoting and tv etc, but if she just continued releasing music and visuals for her fans then that would be a dream!!!

I hope she doesn’t retire because she’s BRITNEY SPEARS!! 
Either way my queen has my support, her happiness above all else comes first 💙