Britney: "What is it with consultations for body improvements ???? Is it me or is anybody else offended by these experiences"

5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Really? I thought the opposite that they wanted her to change her body and she’s showing it’s already good enough hence the naked photo and showing her *****…did someone suggested breast augmentation and she’s saying she doesn’t need it? If she wants a baby she really can’t have implants in order to breast feed her baby and we know that’s the one thing she really wants.

me too thinked that

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I love her so much.

Britney may not be the traditional "book smart" but she is street smart and emotionally intelligent from a lifetime in a venomous industry and I'm glad she finally gets to show the world that she's the baddest b* tch in America. 

Girl is book smart ..she is.. sorry. Shes not a dumb blonde with only street smarts. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Really? I thought the opposite that they wanted her to change her body and she’s showing it’s already good enough hence the naked photo and showing her *****…did someone suggested breast augmentation and she’s saying she doesn’t need it? If she wants a baby she really can’t have implants in order to breast feed her baby and we know that’s the one thing she really wants.

She said lesson learned as if this was a recent consult. 

• Like 3

This makes me really sad because she said “lesson learned”…she talked about the doctor being abusive to her…I wonder if he was critical of her body and told her she needed to get work done.  I know he was a psychiatrist or psychologist, but still I wonder if that’s part of it.  It also makes me sad because we all know that she had a few things done since 2013…and I wonder how much of a say she had in that.  It makes me truly sick.

by the way she looks EFFING GORGEOUS.

• Like 6