Britney: "What is it with consultations for body improvements ???? Is it me or is anybody else offended by these experiences"

2 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

Sorry but no. She is not educated to that degree to call her book smart. It's ok to recognise your favourite music artist isn't an academically gifted person. Not everyone is good at studying etc. 

She left school to pursue her music career and it worked out well in that she's become a music legend. No need to hype her up as something she's not, which is an academical prodigy too. 

She is smart enough to have become a superstar so she's not a dumb blonde by any means. You don't have to have a degree to be intelligent but it's only the truth to say she isn't book smart. It's two different things completely. She can be intelligent, which she is, but not be very educated. Intelligence is much more than merely academical knowledge. 

Reading a few books for leisure isn't enough to call yourself "book smart". You need the education to back that up and she doesn't have it. 

She didn't "leave school" though. She studied while being on the road to finish her studies.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Same. I feel she's posting too many negative posts dragging people. I miss her being extra positive and sweet.

This.

Britney is known to be the kindest soul on earth and pretty private about her personal life but then we get this kind of posts :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Make it make sense. 

This makes me even more concerned about the plastic surgery she got in the mid 2010s. She isnt legally in charge of her own body, and Jamie in 2008 told her she was fat and she’s going to lose weight and comeback for the world to see - which is exactly what happened. What if she never consented to any of those surgeries?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

Sorry but no. She is not educated to that degree to call her book smart. It's ok to recognise your favourite music artist isn't an academically gifted person. Not everyone is good at studying etc. 

She left school to pursue her music career and it worked out well in that she's become a music legend. No need to hype her up as something she's not, which is an academical prodigy too. 

She is smart enough to have become a superstar so she's not a dumb blonde by any means. You don't have to have a degree to be intelligent but it's only the truth to say she isn't book smart. It's two different things completely. She can be intelligent, which she is, but not be very educated. Intelligence is much more than merely academical knowledge. 

Reading a few books for leisure isn't enough to call yourself "book smart". You need the education to back that up and she doesn't have it. 

Idk bro, sounds like you’re being sort of gatekeepy about intelligence. No one who feels secure in their own intelligence feels the need to downplay anyone else’s. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SPEED28 said:

This.

Britney is known to be the kindest soul on earth and pretty private about her personal life but then we get this kind of posts :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Make it make sense. 

God forbid she be a multifaceted human being like everyone else on the planet and not a perfect Barbie doll beamed down for your specific enjoyment.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Puppy said:

If she wants a baby she really can’t have implants in order to breast feed her baby and we know that’s the one thing she really wants.

thats not true My sister has implants and breast fed 3 babies. Most women just prefer to get their ***** done after they are done having kids because pregnancy and breast feeding can ruin your *****.  also Xtina breast fead with implants.

23 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Idk bro, sounds like you’re being sort of gatekeepy about intelligence. No one who feels secure in their own intelligence feels the need to downplay anyone else’s. 

Oh jesus, I would have never said anything if everyone was going act like we were saying she was dumb. When I said traditional "book smart" using quotes, I was responding to the media perception of her and the fact that a court (wrongly) judged her incompetent. 

No one is arguing Britney isn't smart. We're just recognizing that her smarts come from experience than studying theory. 

3 hours ago, SPEED28 said:

This.

Make it make sense. 

Whatever she posts we always expect something else and find a reason to say it doesn't make sense...the woman can never win, can she

• Like 1