Britney: "What is it with consultations for body improvements ???? Is it me or is anybody else offended by these experiences"

So I wonder if she recently went in for a consultation, is that what she's saying?

Cause I know sometimes if you go in for a consultation for something simple the doctor will be really harsh and tell you what else he "thinks" you need to feel better. Trying to plant ideas in your head so you will get more work done. 

Maybe she had an experience like this that messed with her.

Tell us MORE Britney! (If you want to)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PrinceEric said:

Guys, all these naked pictures are her way of saying “F ck You” to everyone who has ever told her she was fat or ugly and whatnot. She’s loving herself and it is beautiful to see. You go, girl! You are beautiful just the way you are!

It’s T I T N E Y, B1tch

I really want to see all the people that called Britney fat over the years. Seriously. What's the ideal figure for these people? "You should look like Karen Carpenter." I think there's a video on youtube that's labeled as Karen looking her worst because she had lost so much weight. There's no telling just how much she weighed. Karen was sick so I'm not slamming her. I'm just saying there's something really ugly going on if people can look at a thin woman and say "Yeah, you're fat. Need to do something about that." 

*But I also don't want the opposite. I'm overweight and I ******* know it. I'm somebody that has so much garbage around me that it's beyond pathetic.  I don't want to be put on a pedestal. I want to be left alone. People really need to tend to their own life. The individual should focus on if they want to lose weight or gain weight. It shouldn't be anybody else's business.

1 hour ago, reVolution said:

Shes never been ugly, she has that natural beauty that you cant beat, maybe the stress and all her life situations might have "shadowed" that beauty at moments, but she is looking better than ever

I wish I could look this great rolling out of bed in the morning, even in her worst pictures she's still beautiful

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Puppy said:

Really? I thought the opposite that they wanted her to change her body and she’s showing it’s already good enough hence the naked photo and showing her *****…did someone suggested breast augmentation and she’s saying she doesn’t need it? If she wants a baby she really can’t have implants in order to breast feed her baby and we know that’s the one thing she really wants.

This!  Thought the same thing.  That's why she's looking more natural in the last 2 years.  Feels like she's exposing people in her team or the industry that think she should look a certain way.