Britney: "What is it with consultations for body improvements ???? Is it me or is anybody else offended by these experiences"

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Ritatdad said:

thats not true My sister has implants and breast fed 3 babies. Most women just prefer to get their ***** done after they are done having kids because pregnancy and breast feeding can ruin your *****.  also Xtina breast fead with implants.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up!

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This makes me even more concerned about the plastic surgery she got in the mid 2010s. She isnt legally in charge of her own body, and Jamie in 2008 told her she was fat and she’s going to lose weight and comeback for the world to see - which is exactly what happened. What if she never consented to any of those surgeries?

This is what I assumed too.

Me and my sister were watching early 00s Youtube clips on on a projector (I was out of the loop at the time), and it autoplayed into the circus tour.... I remember the feeling- the contrast with where she's so at home on the stage in the earlier videos- it felt weird to even watch tbh. But what stuck out was how uncomfortable she looked on stage and skinny she looked. This was before knowing the Ronan Farrow piece about how Jamie was abusive about her weight... And then in FTR where Jamie is crying because she looks so pretty... like Fe said the whole thing is ICKY.

But my precious body, who has worked for my dad for the past ******* 13 years, trying to be so good and pretty. So perfect. 

This part of the testimony is so important to remember.

• Love 4

This post touched me. Britney is a really strong woman and I wish her all the best. 

As a victim of an eating disorder, I know it's not easy to deal with people judging what's wrong with your body image. This post makes clear Britney is ready to tell her story. She's sharing details and we should give her all our support.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, SPEED28 said:

If by “she” and “woman” you mean Cassie, no she can’t never win. 

Well, she (Cassie) has managed to make people mistrust anything Britney posts because they think she (Cassie) is some evil social media mastermind, so I'm starting to think she already won

Many organisations make profit off of other people’s insecurities. Body image, health, appearance, relationships, dating, raising children properly etc :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

They all brainwash you to think you need something that costs :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:.  All of them.

I’d rather take the route of brushing such sales tactics off my shoulders than sustaining potentially fatal injuries by falling off a cliff, any day :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:. I’d like not to be handicapped for the rest of my life thank you very much 🙏