KingAlex explains what happened with the Marta M&G in 2018

1 hour ago, TomasBR said:

I understand the need to defend Britney, after all this is a fan forum, but you don't need demonize Marta to do that. She did had a horrible experience and, with all the expectations that a fan put into a M&G moment, it can be very painful to be mistreated. And she was not the only one, several fans shared moments like this. 

I do believe that considering all the was going on with Britney (forced medication, the control, long hours of work, sometimes against her will and all the others abuses) is understandable that she was emotionally unstable in some of this M&G. But we don't need go after Marta. It's possible to sympathize with both sides of this history. Put the blame on TeamCon, they're the ones who deserve. 

wise words 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

It was very evident something shifted on the European leg

from like radio city music hall in nyc where it was all energy she looked perfect and seemed fine to some dates in Europe with smudged makeup sporadically giving energy here and there and horrid costumes

it’s very clear at that point and even then I could realize she was being very much forced to do this

all I wanted for it to end bc she looked so unhappy 

also the tour was so underfunded it was literally a cash grab, no costume team no props horrible photographer

team con so cheap and messy all for some money 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Who is this guy?

Also, a burger sounds really good right now.  Give the queen whatever she wants.

He's a celebrity stalker. He stalks and get photos with them over and over to the point where he thinks he is friends with them. I've seen his IG and it's disturbing and sad at the same time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
40 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Im curious about  how a  person who was at b's backstage many times never suspected "something" was going on about the whole mess about brit was involved. I mean you could feel the energy....

He probably could care less about hers situation and just wanted the photo. Now he's trying to seem like some "insider" to use the Free Britney Movement for clout.  He's a very arrogant person who believes that these celebs are his friends. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

He's a celebrity stalker. He stalks and get photos with them over and over to the point where he thinks he is friends with them. I've seen his IG and it's disturbing and sad at the same time.

He needs to get a job :jamie_lynn_grape:

pls the way Britney was already in a bad mood and then had to see him for the millionth time ans was like not u and ur poses again WMDKEKEKEKEKE

• Haha 8

@AjBritFan remember you asked me what my friend’s experience was like with Britney and her team arguing in front of fans? While he didn’t tell me the full story, I assume it was something like this. Although I believe my friend’s M&G was in Paris while this Marta mess happened on the first London night (Alex said the second by mistake) so this mess was definitely happening throughout the whole 2018 Piece Of Me Europpean tour.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, b42ad said:

It sounds trivial at first, but at the same time can you imagine having your entire life controlled, being forced on a tour you don't want to do and being forced to meet loads of strangers every night when you have social anxiety, to line everybody's pockets but your own, and then not even being allowed to eat what you want? I'm not surprised it went down the way it did. She was clearly furious and rightfully so. The control these people had over her was sickening.

Honestly Britney is a saint, I would ******* riot. Somebody tell me - a grown *** person - I can’t have a burger ? I would set that backstage ablaze. Nobody would get no damn pictures untill I’d had 5 burgers.

• Love 5
  • Like 2