KingAlex explains what happened with the Marta M&G in 2018

11 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

that day was messy as hell in here :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I'm not doubting this is true but I don't understand how he heard all that? were they all in the same room?

I remember hearing that the POM tour M&G's were in a hallway and behind a curtain allegedly.  So, he probably was able to hear everything

I'm curious to know if Marta has been following the #FreeBritney movement, and if it now makes sense to her why what happened, happened.  Hopefully she isn't still upset at the queen.

However, that video she posted was kind of a kii...especially hearing Work B in the background :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: #JusticeForMarta

• Love 1
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Wait - did anyone catch his tweet: "L**ry was walking out of catering. He had a tiny slice of cake for @BritneySpears. I expressed to him how much I hated the quality of the m&g photos & he told me that they didn’t have the Vegas photographer. If I didn’t like it to not attend the m&g’s."

"He told me I have so many pics it’s okay if I have a few bad ones." :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The nerve of that little rodent man 

Larry is right for saying that 😂 why does he need so many photos? 

This guy sounds very entitled. Britney is a human being and she had so many fans to go through…. Sometimes pics are cute and sometimes they’re messy, that’s life! Just because you paid for a photo doesn’t mean you get multiple takes if you don’t like the result. 

Isn’t he also the guy that was chosen for the FFT DVD in How I Roll? Just be grateful dude, I would have gotten a restraining order against him years ago if I was Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
12 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I understand the need to defend Britney, after all this is a fan forum, but you don't need demonize Marta to do that. She did had a horrible experience and, with all the expectations that a fan put into a M&G moment, it can be very painful to be mistreated. And she was not the only one, several fans shared moments like this. 

I do believe that considering all the was going on with Britney (forced medication, the control, long hours of work, sometimes against her will and all the others abuses) is understandable that she was emotionally unstable in some of this M&G. But we don't need go after Marta. It's possible to sympathize with both sides of this history. Put the blame on TeamCon, they're the ones who deserve. 

^^^ very well said, especially the second paragraph 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I'm curious to know if Marta has been following the #FreeBritney movement, and if it now makes sense to her why what happened, happened.  Hopefully she isn't still upset at the queen.

However, that video she posted was kind of a kii...especially hearing Work B in the background :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: #JusticeForMarta

• Like 1