KingAlex explains what happened with the Marta M&G in 2018

I wonder how Marta feels about this now?  It sucks she had this experience and people can argue “oh well Britney should suck it up and be professional, these fans paid a lot of money”…but the control they had is absurd.  At some point you have to start fighting and have your OWN back.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

He probably could care less about hers situation and just wanted the photo. Now he's trying to seem like some "insider" to use the Free Britney Movement for clout.  He's a very arrogant person who believes that these celebs are his friends. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I know someone EXACTLY like that. Their Instagram is completely saturated with selfies of celebrities at airports and hotels. He doesn't even know what half of them do, but thinks it gives him some kind of superficial clout 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I was there the first night of the London shows. Britney was in really high spirits that night and her crowd interactions were pretty good (I was on the side that screamed the loudest :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:)

I remember this video coming out though and feeling bad for that girl that had the bad experience. I knew it must have been something to do with the amount of pressure she was being put under. Her European leg of the tour was very intense. I remember her being in Glasgow then 3 nights in London then on to Paris. It was disgusting how much they put her through. Going on a worldwide tour is bad enough but couple that with being forced to do M&G experiences when you are so anxious and unhappy. 

These people deserve to ROT in jail. To think Larry Rudolph worked with Britney all those years and turns out to be one of the worst. The audacity 

• Love 3

I still don't feel much empathy for Marta. I've seen some of her videos on YouTube, and she's very hateful towards Britney. I can only wonder if she was that way too, before meeting her.

I respect it, but I don't understand why fans pay for M&G's, let alone travel to a different country for that... They're so expensive and you're not going to get a natural, sweet candid moment. You're literally forcing celebs to see you :ehidk_britney_um_eek: I'd rather meet Britney casually in a nicer environment or not meeting her at all. I don't think our enconters with our idols should have a price tag on them.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods

Did he not forget that he basically gave up on her and moving on to other “nicer” idols? After saying he wasn’t treated well by her or her team? If Larry said that then that’s one of the rare times gotta give him kudos since for reals…he has enough photos with her so he doesn’t need a perfect one  every time. And even exposing that it was Fe that signs the posters and not Britney for the M&Gs? He really cares more about the fame than the celebrities he chases around. 

• Like 3

No one would want to be a pop star under these conditions--forced to tour, forced to do M&G, can't eat what you want, etc. Her team tried to control her but sometimes it would backfire. If she ever tours again, I hope she chooses who she wants to surround her and she chooses the conditions. She was treated like a child star/brand which obv is not going to work out well for an adult. Team Con's greed was detrimental to the overall well-being of the cash cow, the one person who was making it all happen. There is no residency or tour without Britney Spears.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, b42ad said:

It sounds trivial at first, but at the same time can you imagine having your entire life controlled, being forced on a tour you don't want to do and being forced to meet loads of strangers every night when you have social anxiety, to line everybody's pockets but your own, and then not even being allowed to eat what you want? I'm not surprised it went down the way it did. She was clearly furious and rightfully so. The control these people had over her was sickening.

It's funny how the attitudes shift for me. Before knowing all this **** that's coming out, I'd say that you still need to be on your best behavior to the fans paying money to see you/take pictures with you. But this truly is on the leeches for overwhelming Britney to start with. I'm not sure how many people she was cool with meeting but you don't keep adding more. Especially since so many pictures look like a hostage situation. But they didn't care. Money is money. Add more people! Who gives a **** if it's stressing Britney out or leaving the fans crushed if they have a bad time/bad picture they paid a ****load for.?

He rubbed me the wrong way when he confirmed that he knows that Britney was a victim of human traffic all these years yet says that he doesn’t regret the dozens of M&Gs he attended (feeding her team thousands of dollars every year) and “would do it all again”, all because it made him “feel good”. This stalker is starting to come off as a little unhinged.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Also, multiple fans who were there, aside from this Alex stalker (who got the dates wrong btw, cause this mess happened on the 1st date of 3 London shows, not the 2nd date) confirmed back then that Marta kept touching Britney in her back and Britney snapped at the 3rd time so not sorry for her, especially since she kept badmouthing Britney for a long time after that M&G mess.

• Like 4

These meet and greets shouldn't have happened in the first place. Expecting someone with social anxiety and touch aversion to meet a line of strangers who probably go in there wanting to hug her and talk to her each time is a lot. When you're massively stressed and overwhelmed then you do get really agitated and it's hard to keep your cool. That's the point where you need a break in a quiet room away from the triggers...which blatantly no-one allowed her to have. I think this is entirely the management's fault. 

• Love 1