KingAlex explains what happened with the Marta M&G in 2018

Maybe some of y'all remember that Girl Marta, who had a chaotic M&G with Britney back in 2018 on the POM Tour. KingAlex did a Twitter Thread to explain the Situation:

Just scroll down, cause I'm too lazy to copy every Tweet here :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

TLDR: The Strap's on Marta's dress broke and she got really anxious and din't know what to do. At the same Time Alex overheard how Britney got  denied a Burger and how she already had one and a slice of Cake. Britney got really upset and yelled at her Team. With that Marta girl being anxious and Britney being angry at her team, the M&G ended in a Chaos.

Just shows how done Britney was at that point...

• Love 7
  • Like 1

A lot of you attacked her & owe her an apology.

Umm.. she got a refund.. she probably went there hysterical and Brit was nto having it.. knowing it all now, Marta should be the one apologizing, not us to her.. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

A lot of you need to learn to hush, just stop & listen when people share their stories. Some of you don’t have the slightest clue what happened between the scenes.

not him acting as an  insider 3 years later, only because he heard something backstage.. why he didn't explain it like that 3 years ago? the burger stuff is new to me so um yeah.. Attention wh ore much :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Haha 4
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Umm.. she got a refund.. she probably went there hysterical and Brit was nto having it.. knowing it all now, Marta should be the one apologizing, not us to her.. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

not him acting a an  insider 3 years later, only because he heard something backstage.. why he didn't explain it like that 3 years ago? the burger stuff is new to me so um yeah.. Attention wh ore much :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:slow down with your shots sis 

• Haha 5
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, Alex is now trying to make the fans feel bad, and showing all that empathy for Britney, when back in the day, even the way he told the story was all the opposite, he supported Marta and put Britney in a very bad light, as Marta did. They both made it sound as if Britney was being a jerk to Marta for no reason, and that weird explanation about why because her dress had torn up, she had to touch Britney on the back or whatever. There was also this whole argument between Marta and the photographer.

Even stranger, other people that had M&G's that day had normal/good experiences, but somehow these two were the only ones complaining. I don't doubt for a second that this was the case, I mean, the whole Larry and Robin, but this was not what they said back then, at least not in this way he's now expressing about the situation

exactly.. that's why it is frustrating that he now adjusts the story to what is going on with cship and rumors that she couldn't eat sweets or sushi because she already had one... 

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Honestly we are all humans, we all snap sometimes, and under Britneys circunstances, its understandable

100%. Tbh I don’t think it’s either Marta or Britneys fault even. I genuinely blame management. 

• Like 7
Just now, Prince Ali said:

exactly.. that's why it is frustrating that he now adjusts the story to what is going on with cship and rumors that she couldn't eat sweets or sushi because she already had one... 

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

also, I'm not sure about this and I would have to dig up the thread from 2018, which I think was deleted btw, there's only like side threads, but what I remember from his story, is that Larry was actually the nice guy trying to calm them down and being all cool and even like trying to convince Britney of taking the picture again, and now he's pulling this story about him telling Larry that the pictures sucked and Larry telling him to get a refund or whatever. I mean, as I said, I believe this story he's telling now more, but what they said back in the day wasn't supporting of Britney at all, but all the opposite 

• Like 3

From what you all say he’s shared different versions of this story before, so idk if this one is totally accurate, but I would lose my **** if I was denied food like that, especially before working. Idk if Britney is like this too but if my blood sugar gets low or I get really hungry between meals I turn into a monster. I absolutely cannot imagine if there was food right there and time to eat it but someone is telling me I couldn’t. I would be livid. Whether this story is true or not we know her team has denied her food and that in itself would drive me absolutely crazy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7