Adele returns with "Easy On Me" OUT NOW!

3 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

I don't get what's the big deal with Adele tbh never truly got her phenomenon. It's the same old song over and over again. There's no variety in her music catalog whatsoever. I know she's not the type to put a leotard and doing hairflips in the rain to the dance beat and im not expecting her to do so.... but for god's sake do something different for once, evolve, experiment with some other music genres... :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I feel the same about Adele. I much more prefer music of Amy Winehouse that was developing. Frank really sound like an album of new young artist that had some break up experience as a teenage. But Back to Black was so mature. You could hear Amy developed her music style. And I love how Amy used to use all kind of instruments comepred to boring piano of Adele. Music like Adele can sing singers in the pub next to piano or just with a guitar.

And for me more emotions I feel in Amy's music than Adele's.

I like few songs of Adele but I feel like her music is all the time the same. Something like Lana Del Rey that started great her career but I was not able to listen to her whole album after Honeymoon because kind frankly all songs sound so similar that I don't realise when one starts and when one finishes.

Same thing is with Adele. Started her career great with great songs but now it feels her songs are so similar that sound same. Just different lyrics.

For me among British singers Amy Winehouse will always be number 1 and much above Adele. Frank,Back to Black or that album that came out after her death,Body and soul with Tony.

That new song sounds like could be on Adele's any previous album because it sounds exactly the same.

Gotta love a good heartbreak anthem.  

The saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The problem is you guys like your dance songs and uptempos. You forgot Adele is a vocalist that knows her voice isnt made for uptempos. But ballads..

Even tamar Braxton said she tried doing twerking and ******** pole jams, but she realized her voice isnt made for that. 

Her voice is made for smooth R&b and the success of Love and War proved her theory was right.

• Love 2

Ok Adele is a nice girl with a great voice and good lyrics, but I wonder what makes her so special and so successful, the video has 28 million plays in less than 17 hours, it seems that the whole world was waiting to play it, why that does not happen with other great voices like Xtina or Mariah, they fail to match the impact it has now.

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Gotta love a good heartbreak anthem.  

The saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The problem is you guys like your dance songs and uptempos. You forgot Adele is a vocalist that knows her voice isnt made for uptempos. But ballads..

Even tamar Braxton said she tried doing twerking and ******** pole jams, but she realized her voice isnt made for that. 

Her voice is made for smooth R&b and the success of Love and War proved her theory was right.

Beg to differ with your generalized opinion of why some ppl mention "disappointment" here. I dont expect a bop at all. I appreciate slow music, which makes a good 60% of what I listen to. I loved the last two Taylor albums, widely criticized by many here as "snoozefests" and yet, I found them so much better, deeper, creative than many and any of her "bops". I also love slow Adele. It is not that. I truly think what she is doing here is a very safe, "been there before a hundred times" move, that is all. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block