Adele returns with "Easy On Me" OUT NOW!

4 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Ok Adele is a nice girl with a great voice and good lyrics, but I wonder what makes her so special and so successful, the video has 28 million plays in less than 17 hours, it seems that the whole world was waiting to play it, why that does not happen with other great voices like Xtina or Mariah, they fail to match the impact it has now.

it's how the label push it, she is 95m playlisted on spotify alone - same for YT also happens she's British so UK support will happen too. 

Label promotes her left to right. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Gotta love a good heartbreak anthem.  

The saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The problem is you guys like your dance songs and uptempos. You forgot Adele is a vocalist that knows her voice isnt made for uptempos. But ballads..

Even tamar Braxton said she tried doing twerking and ******** pole jams, but she realized her voice isnt made for that. 

Her voice is made for smooth R&b and the success of Love and War proved her theory was right.

I don't just like dance music at all. You need to take risks to be interesting. Look at Madonna's career. She didn't change her image and sound because she was unpopular. 

This isn't r&b. It's a very slow pop ballad. Adele is pop music.

I love Beach House, and bedroom pop, slow r&b songs, ect but this is dull, boring and uninspired.

This could be from any album she already released. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Judgmental gay reviews don’t work on Adele. She is in a different league of pop music. You don’t sell 3 million albums in the first week for appealing to only the typical pop audience which is gay and teens. She will go down as one of the greats 

I wasn’t expecting a gay anthem or bop but at least some armeography ffs. Even glitter. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

mandy-moore-cry.gif

If did listen to it, thrice. But it's just... bland. There's a build up right before the chorus, but the hook itself isn't as explosive like she used to with All I Ask or Rolling In The Deep for instance.

Her style and genre isn't really my thing, but I'm still rooting for some dramatic anthem from her. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I love Adele! Like truly think she is an amazing artist … however is her voice considered up there with the Mariah’s and Whitney’s of the world?

I love her voice but I don’t think it’s anymore remarkable than like a Dua, Demi or Olivia … she sings with emotion but like she isn’t Mariah Carey. Do people put her in that category?

• Love 3
22 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I love Adele! Like truly think she is an amazing artist … however is her voice considered up there with the Mariah’s and Whitney’s of the world?

I love her voice but I don’t think it’s anymore remarkable than like a Dua, Demi or Olivia … she sings with emotion but like she isn’t Mariah Carey. Do people put her in that category?

Not really.

I don't even know who likes her, I never met a person that was a big fan of hers, ever. Not even when she was new.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block