Adele returns with "Easy On Me" OUT NOW!

In UK she already (in 48 hrs) outsold all of the artists from top 10 combined all together in sales. Upon release, "Easy on Me" broke the all-time record for the most streamed song in a single day on Spotify (with 24 million global streams on counter),[29] as well as the most first-day global streams of any song in the history of Amazon Music.[30] The song also broke the record for the most-streamed song in a day in the United Kingdom with over 3.2 million streams.[31]

Someone asked why Xtina or Mariah can't achieve this. First of all, Mariah is 90s and Xtina is 00s - audience always needs somebody new. And let's be real Xtina and Mariah are too hard to understand for GP. But its pretty weird that this song can be a sucess and "You Lost Me" from Xtina 10 years ago couldn't.... (a pretty friendly GP song)

• Love 3
On 10/16/2021 at 5:47 PM, devilsadvocate said:

I love Adele! Like truly think she is an amazing artist … however is her voice considered up there with the Mariah’s and Whitney’s of the world?

I love her voice but I don’t think it’s anymore remarkable than like a Dua, Demi or Olivia … she sings with emotion but like she isn’t Mariah Carey. Do people put her in that category?

She up there with Dionne, Barbra, Whitney, Mariah, Celine … in that class. Mysterious divas with huge emotional, big vocals. She knows her place. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block