[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

Just now, nwonder said:

Is this worth watching?
:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I was just excited at first but a bit put off by the comments. 

No... I don't think so. No new information, focus more on the past. Kevin's attorney almost speaks more than anyone. Felicia does not speak. It is a mess.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, blakey said:

I’m disappointed in Fe. 

shes given the opportunity to speak up and she keeps saying “I don’t want to touch that. I don’t want to fight them it’s not worth it to me”. Really gurl?!? REALLY?! 

I felt like her reactions and facial expressions of not wanting to comment spoke more volumes than any other answer. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Sigh. Finished it. It wasn’t explosive by any means or any stretch. Virtually zero new information. Hyped up because it’s from Netflix. And they kind of dropped the ball. Honestly. The NYT FBS and Controlling Britney Spears, by far outperform. Especially the latter. We need incriminating evidence, people to break their NDAs to come forward. Etc. NYT got that. This one did not. They got those confidential records but the funny thing is, is that there was nothing in them that hadn’t already been exposed by the #FreeBritney movement already. 

People are saying: Yay they exposed Lou! I mean… did they? Did they really? They say her name and mention things the #FreeBritney movement already knows and has shared. Actually, the FreeBritney movement on social media has exposed Lou Taylor so much that it’s … laughable and totally disappointing that they barely scratched the surface. 

SO MUCH WASTED TIME in this 1hr 30min Doc. So much. I don’t give a **** about her listening to BOMT in her bedroom as a kid. That should have been cut. All the time dedicated to Adnan or whatever his name is: CUT. Way to much time expended on very irrelevant parts of the story. Or maybe not irrelevant entirely but we need to expose and illuminate the conservatorship as it stands. 

At least some who aren’t Britney fans who may watch will be more informed of the basics I suppose… 

I give it a 2/5 stars.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I'm pretty sure they recorded this interview with Fe several months ago. She was VERY outspoken in the new NYT doc which was shot AFTER Britney's testimony. Fe didn't bring anything new for this documentary, she was still afraid.

That annoyed me and I love her! She brought nothing. Like talk or don’t participate :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh snap I'm at the Sam Lutfi part

Congrats on appearing Jordan!  And thanks for helping us stay connected and as informed as we could be through all of this!  If it weren’t for BH, I really don’t think even the most knowledgeable of us would be as savvy as we needed to be to keep up over the past decade +, help spread the word, speak with confidence to friends and family.  You did great, and next time we run into each other, coffee on me.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Yok1 said:

No... I don't think so. No new information, focus more on the past. Kevin's attorney almost speaks more than anyone. Felicia does not speak. It is a mess.

for me it painted a picture a bit that cship might have been needed, because she struggled with divorce and wa snot able to handle the pressure, they painted sam, adnan and kevin a bit as saviors.. I mean...

• Like 3
Just now, DollyParton said:

For the fans its all repeating, but for the GP this is PERFECT. This doc couldn't be better. 

I think it's in the details. I don't remember if others have touched on how the conservatorship didn't make sense since the beginning. They touched on the 5 day notice, the fact that she started working so quickly, the doctor never signing a declaration, etc

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Markoct said:

I felt like her reactions and facial expressions of not wanting to comment spoke more volumes than any other answer. 

Yeah sure but you have the opportunity to speak out and save someone you love… why keep your mouth shut and  make weird faces? 

The people from the Controlling Britney Spears Doc who broke their NDAs … that’s what we need to see. Imo.

I do love Fe I think she’s lovely but I expected more.

• Love 1
  • Like 3