[UPDATED] Netflix's 'Britney vs Spears' stream + comment party

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think they need stronger evidence to make such a claim like the $600m going to lou

I mean she was ready to sue for even mentioning her. There is not enough evidence to make such a claim. 

She is trash but she is very powerful.

Also this is the first time we for insight in her medical records.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Prince Ali said:

for me it painted a picture a bit that cship might have been needed, because she struggled with divorce and wa snot able to handle the pressure, they painted sam, adnan and kevin a bit as saviors.. I mean...

No because they then made the contrast with the court documents and how she was working right away

Even Adnan himself says it didn't make sense since she had just made Blackout

2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I think you will be very underwhelmed and know a lot of what is being discussed. Nothing new really was said. 

2 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

No... I don't think so. No new information, focus more on the past. Kevin's attorney almost speaks more than anyone. Felicia does not speak. It is a mess.

Thanks bubs ❤️

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Urgh what a disappointment. I’m gonna sit this one out then. 

Thank God for the  NYT film which was excellent 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean she was ready to sue for even mentioning her. There is not enough evidence to make such a claim. 

She is trash but she is very powerful.

Also this is the first time we for insight in her medical records.

The medical records was new information! I will give them that. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's in the details. I don't remember if others have touched on how the conservatorship didn't make sense since the beginning. They touched on the 5 day notice, the fact that she started working so quickly, the doctor never signing a declaration, etc

Yes, this may have been new to many! I'm glad those were mentioned too.

• Like 1

Agree with the comments. It wasn't groundbreaking. BUT it also wasn't a documentary for people who were close to the movement. This, to me, served as a fairly good introduction for those who are maybe mildly interested but don't have the greatest idea of exactly what's happened to Britney. It brought awareness to the masses, worldwide, and featured a lot of her court testimony. 

So - imo it will bring more people into the fold - and pile on the pressure even more to terminate swiftly and enact justice.

• Like 4