Should we be worried about Alex Vlasov?

12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also. Imagine if they spoke out,and nothing in Britney's case didnt change aka public didnt react,no documentaries etc.

These ppl would be in danger. And would probably be blacklisted from ever working again.

Some fans need to chill the **** down

No sorry...To witness this and say nothing for 9 years. Is NOT good enough. 

14 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I think I have said this before but I will say it again:

Being a witness and confess what you hear and see is not easy. We think it's easy because we see it from the outside. Ethically speaking, ofc the moment you see someone being treated the way Brit was treated of course you get to realized something's not right but the question is, would have anybody believed him had he, all of a sudden, came out saying such creepy stuff? Remember how Iggy was dragged for saying Britney's team supervised her house? Remember how that person from the Xfactor staff who said she (I think it was a woman) could barely be able to hold a conversation with Britney and how dragged she was? 

These people are NOW supported by the fanbase because we know how far things have gone but back then, her team would have led the narrative as a creepy man who wanted to get $$$ from Brit or as a crazy fake rumor or as a villain in the whole picture as they did with David L. 

Even us, the fans were fooled since 08,we were too distracted with her 'comeback' that we didnt see these things. Stop making people feel guilty for being witnesses, they should be encouraged to speak up rather than being afraid. Lets not waste our energy on the wrong people, Lou, Robin, Edan, Jamie and the judges are the people we must be focusing on, not these witnesses who have nothing to lose. 

Yes it’s not easy to speak up... but this  isn’t about being supported by the fan base. It’s about doing what’s right.
The monsters that have done this to her are so low and should have been stopped years ago. People were being paid and therefore said nothing. 

Lol you tell a man off for doing his job. He didn’t even act like he wishes he spoke sooner he knew he was brainwashed and had a job to do. He kept the evidence that matters. I wish people grew up and saw how much harder it is to say something 9 years ago than now. Absolute idiocy. Mans got to make money to further his career and eat and it’s the industry he was into 

17 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Am I the only one that sees him differently? He literally witnessed these horrendous acts for 9 years and just said he ‘detached’ himself from it. He even admitted he knew ‘everything’. He should have gone to the police when he realised what was happening. No one could believe someone would ‘want’ a secret device in their bedroom. This is a breach of human rights. It’s sick.
And now he thinks he is redeemed because he’s spoken up? You should have spoken up 9 years ago! NDAs surely don’t cover criminality....

He knew "everything" that the company did, but he was always told Britney was ok with it so he believed it although things seemed off to him. But feeling things are 'off' isn't enough to make someone go ahead and talk, he wouldn't have been taken seriously, team con woul've buried the story, and he would've faced serious repercussions professionally so it wasn't worth it to risk everything.

It was Britney's testimony that changed everything and why people now can put a name to that "off" feeling and come forward, because now it's actually worth the risk. And he is still risking a lot.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

He knew "everything" that the company did, but he was always told Britney was ok with it so he believed it although things seemed off to him. But feeling things are 'off' isn't enough to make someone go ahead and talk, he wouldn't have been taken seriously, team con woul've buried the story, and he would've faced serious repercussions professionally so it wasn't worth it to risk everything.

It was Britney's testimony that changed everything and why people now can put a name to that "off" feeling and come forward, because now it's actually worth the risk. And he is still risking a lot.

No one would surely believe someone would be ‘okay’ with this stuff... I do not buy it.

She has been let down by so many who saw money rather than an innocent human being. It’s disgusting. 

3 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

No one would surely believe someone would be ‘okay’ with this stuff... I do not buy it.

She has been let down by so many who saw money rather than an innocent human being. It’s disgusting. 

1000% agree with your last sentence.

Not so much with the first one, sorry. Under certain circumstances we all are susceptible to believe almost anything if they sell it to you in the right way. Or at least susceptible to accept there is a possibility that what we're being told might be true, which seems to have been the case with this guy for a while until Britney spoke openly.

• Like 2

What if Alex is a mole because of the person who has been helping behind the scenes and who has known Britney for 25 years? for that reason Alex has been silent for 9 years until he has enough concrete evidence? Why did Cade Hudson speak in an MD on social media about this person? That data shouldn't matter to us, should it? Why is Alex the verbal and physical representation of that person in the case that he is like this?.

41 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

1000% agree with your last sentence.

Not so much with the first one, sorry. Under certain circumstances we all are susceptible to believe almost anything if they sell it to you in the right way. Or at least susceptible to accept there is a possibility that what we're being told might be true, which seems to have been the case with this guy for a while until Britney spoke openly.

I can see what you are saying. I am just not convinced that some of these would not trigger a total ‘wtf’ response. 

I think the fan base is such a mix of emotions rn, for me I just now feel suspicious of everyone she’s been involved with this past 13 years. Hopefully I’m wrong though.

Honestly we’ve all known what’s been going on since it started and we all turned a blind eye too until recently and kept supporting the music and shows even though we knew full well she didn’t want to be doing them and was probably being blackmailed with her children into working. We also accepted the fact they released an album of another person singing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Cardiff1992 said:

I can see what you are saying. I am just not convinced that some of these would not trigger a total ‘wtf’ response. 

I think the fan base is such a mix of emotions rn, for me I just now feel suspicious of everyone she’s been involved with this past 13 years. Hopefully I’m wrong though.

Totally agree with the fanbase feeling all the feelings at the same time. I think it makes people want to direct those negative feeling towards whoever is in front of us, not only the big players but also this guy, Sam, or basically whoever had any contact with Britney and wasn't brave enough to speak before.

I also think there's a little part of shame in that, because the fanbase itself has also believed up tp a point the official narrative for years even if everybody felt something was 'off'... So yeah, some things trigger a 'wtf' response but the illusion is strong enough so that feeling doesn't grow into action.

20 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Am I the only one that sees him differently? He literally witnessed these horrendous acts for 9 years and just said he ‘detached’ himself from it. He even admitted he knew ‘everything’. He should have gone to the police when he realised what was happening. No one could believe someone would ‘want’ a secret device in their bedroom. This is a breach of human rights. It’s sick.
And now he thinks he is redeemed because he’s spoken up? You should have spoken up 9 years ago! NDAs surely don’t cover criminality....

I was thinking the other day that Team Con might use the excuse of, well, HE is the one with all the material, he can't prove we requested it, or that we watched it, etc. "A conservator doesn't have the power to do this and that". 

He says he's heard all the phone calls between Edan and Jamie and Robin, etc, but I suppose he doesn't have those on record. So, it will be his word against theirs. 

Not that I don't trust him, but I feel like if this ever goes to a trial, they're gonna try to turn it on him, as if he was complicit of it all, or even the guilty one by storing material that he wasn't supposed to. I mean, in the end he was the one doing part of the dirty job by helping Edan.

So I hope he really has a way to legally prove all of this, or they're coming for him. 

But I don't have negative feelings against him. As I say with everyone involved, we don't know what it's like to be in their position, and we don't know what they were told. As he said, the only things he knew about what a conservatorship was, came from Edan. "It's very easy to just google it" yeah, but we weren't googling stuff back then and just trusting whatever it came up on the search as we do nowadays. He was assured many times everything they were doing was approved by the court and Britney's lawyer, and that she was agreeing to all of this. 

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was thinking the other day that Team Con might use the excuse of, well, HE is the one with all the material, he can't prove we requested it, or that we watched it, etc. "A conservator doesn't have the power to do this and that". 

He says he's heard all the phone calls between Edan and Jamie and Robin, etc, but I suppose he doesn't have those on record. So, it will be his word against theirs. 

Not that I don't trust him, but I feel like if this ever goes to a trial, they're gonna try to turn it on him, as if he was complicit of it all, or even the guilty one by storing material that he wasn't supposed to. I mean, in the end he was the one doing part of the dirty job by helping Edan.

So I hope he really has a way to legally prove all of this, or they're coming for him. 

But I don't have negative feelings against him. As I say with everyone involved, we don't know what it's like to be in their position, and we don't know what they were told. As he said, the only things he knew about what a conservatorship was, came from Edan. "It's very easy to just google it" yeah, but we weren't googling stuff back then and just trusting whatever it came up on the search as we do nowadays. He was assured many times everything they were doing was approved by the court and Britney's lawyer, and that she was agreeing to all of this. 

Alex has the recordings, emails etc, how are they going to deny this? it is impossible .... it is a key testimony if there is real justice.

It's the same as Britney's gram voicemail they couldn't deny ... because they can't.

About Alex and my opinion about why he kept quiet: I think something very, very serious happened in 2011 and I think someone hired Alex because he knew it was the only way to help, that person knew that the only way to hurt was to work with Edan, I think it's a Trojan horse because of the person who has been helping Britney behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

Alex has the recordings, emails etc, how are they going to deny this? it is impossible .... it is a key testimony if there is real justice.

It's the same as Britney's gram voicemail they couldn't deny ... because they can't.

he has the recordings, from Britney's phone, the recordings of her room, etc. 

The only email exchange we saw is the one where Jamie's lawyer assures they're not monitoring anything. That doesn't work by itself.

So what I'm saying is, does he have any emails where Jamie is actually requesting all of this? Or does he have any phone calls, not from Britney, but between Edan and Jamie, or where Edan is asking him to do all this stuff, or when Robin suggested to create the ipad to mirror Britney's phone, etc?

That is what I'm talking about, that I really hope he does have incriminatory evidence. They don't have to convince me or us, because we totally believe that. But in legal terms, he really needs to leave no doubt about whether Jamie and co, asked for all of this to be recorded, or otherwise they can try to make him look as if he was doing all of this on his own without anyone asking him to do this.

So it can go several ways:

• they put all the blame on Alex, he needs to prove it wasn't him doing this on his own
  • they put all the blame on Edan, and Edan goes against them
  • they put all the blame on Edan, and he takes it, because he's sickly devoted to Lou and co.
  • they shamelessly accept all of it and prove that the court approved it, so now the blame is on the system / the judge for allowing it

43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he has the recordings, from Britney's phone, the recordings of her room, etc. 

The only email exchange we saw is the one where Jamie's lawyer assures they're not monitoring anything. That doesn't work by itself.

So what I'm saying is, does he have any emails where Jamie is actually requesting all of this? Or does he have any phone calls, not from Britney, but between Edan and Jamie, or where Edan is asking him to do all this stuff, or when Robin suggested to create the ipad to mirror Britney's phone, etc?

That is what I'm talking about, that I really hope he does have incriminatory evidence. They don't have to convince me or us, because we totally believe that. But in legal terms, he really needs to leave no doubt about whether Jamie and co, asked for all of this to be recorded, or otherwise they can try to make him look as if he was doing all of this on his own without anyone asking him to do this.

So it can go several ways:

• they put all the blame on Alex, he needs to prove it wasn't him doing this on his own
  • they put all the blame on Edan, and Edan goes against them
  • they put all the blame on Edan, and he takes it, because he's sickly devoted to Lou and co.
  • they shamelessly accept all of it and prove that the court approved it, so now the blame is on the system / the judge for allowing it

I understand all your points from a legal perspective and in case Britney's team is defending itself but I suppose if Alex is so into this story it is because he has concrete evidence that they cannot deny.

• Like 1