Should we be worried about Alex Vlasov?

2 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I mean it's pretty bad when the security needs security. He said Edan threatened him with a gun. I wasn't expecting that!! My jaw literally dropped

I thought the same thing. Incredibly brave for him to speak out in those circumstances. I know it sounds overly conspiratorial but I truly hope we don’t hear about anything bad “coincidentally” happening to him. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mmseventy said:

I thought the same thing. Incredibly brave for him to speak out in those circumstances. I know it sounds overly conspiratorial but I truly hope we don’t hear about anything bad “coincidentally” happening to him. 

reminds me of the conspiracy about the Rebellion producer Chris olsen. He had a mysterious accident too..........

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

reminds me of the conspiracy about the Rebellion producer Chris olsen. He had a mysterious accident too..........

Anyone know more about Notes aside from the tragedy of falling down a flight of steps? I also do worry for Alex. Edan seems to take his job too seriously and was likely one of those losers who grew up wanting a gun because he was bullied. Edan a ******* loser and I am glad someone stepped on his pathetic ego and exposed his abuse. To put a gun on the table? At first I was shocked, and while it is scary, I can’t help but think Edan is such a loser in life. 

• Like 1

I think I'd feel more protected in a weird way. He's a major player from the behind the scenes workings of team CON. They could've threatened him on the DL or done worse and no one in the B Army would not have even cared because we were never introduced to him. Now his story is out and if anything does happen, he's expressed Edan threatened him without literally threatening him. 

• Like 3

Am I the only one that sees him differently? He literally witnessed these horrendous acts for 9 years and just said he ‘detached’ himself from it. He even admitted he knew ‘everything’. He should have gone to the police when he realised what was happening. No one could believe someone would ‘want’ a secret device in their bedroom. This is a breach of human rights. It’s sick.
And now he thinks he is redeemed because he’s spoken up? You should have spoken up 9 years ago! NDAs surely don’t cover criminality....

7 minutes ago, Isla said:

That really surprised me. I really hope he's okay now and is being offered some protection. Edam seems like an AWFUL person. 

I think that maybe Rosengart I will have them testify as part of his investigation and therefore he will be placed under some kind of protection program.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Am I the only one that sees him differently? He literally witnessed these horrendous acts for 9 years and just said he ‘detached’ himself from it. He even admitted he knew ‘everything’. He should have gone to the police when he realised what was happening. No one could believe someone would ‘want’ a secret device in their bedroom. This is a breach of human rights. It’s sick.
And now he thinks he is redeemed because he’s spoken up? You should have spoken up 9 years ago! NDAs surely don’t cover criminality....

It's always easier said then done. I personally try not to judge peoples reactions. We can all say what we would've done but none of us actually know until were in that position. He has to think of his own lively hood. He said he was scared it would ruin his chances of getting another job in the security industry. If that's his only form of income he needs to look out for himself and I don't think any of us should blame him for that. He did do what he thought was best and he saved a copy of whatever was on that device. He did eventually reach the courage to leave and now he may be in danger because of it. It's definitely more than just being worried about an NDA.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

He literally explained he realised that recently or around the time they wanted to erase that drive. Till that point they were all convinced Britney wanted this and was ok with it.

Lbr here if any of these ppl spoke out in 2015 when Britney seemed to thrive we would all call them clout chasers and we would all be like they are chasing the payrolls from the media.

Just like we dismissed everything Sam said over and over again just because he was painted the devil by Spears family

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It's always easier said then done. I personally try not to judge peoples reactions. We can all say what we would've done but none of us actually know until were in that position. He has to think of his own lively hood. He said he was scared it would ruin his chances of getting another job in the security industry. If that's his only form of income he needs to look out for himself and I don't think any of us should blame him for that. He did do what he thought was best and he saved a copy of whatever was on that device. He did eventually reach the courage to leave and now he may be in danger because of it. It's definitely more than just being worried about an NDA.

Also. Imagine if they spoke out,and nothing in Britney's case didnt change aka public didnt react,no documentaries etc.

These ppl would be in danger. And would probably be blacklisted from ever working again.

Some fans need to chill the **** down

• Love 1
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also. Imagine if they spoke out,and nothing in Britney's case didnt change aka public didnt react,no documentaries etc.

These ppl would be in danger. And would probably be blacklisted from ever working again.

Some fans need to chill the **** down

Exactly. Even the NYT said they held off on promoting to protect their sources. They probably wanted to give them time to make sure they could find somewhere safe to settle. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

I completely get where you're coming from but we can't attack people for speaking out... this is what prevents people from speaking out in the first place.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I completely get where you're coming from but we can't attack people for speaking out... this is what prevents people from speaking out in the first place.

I do commend people for speaking out. I just find some of the stuff from his stories so dark that it’s hard to believe at any point anyone could think this was acceptable and be a part of this ‘enforcement’.

• Like 1