Sam Asghari: the past documentaries left a bad aftertaste, any credit for light being shed should go to the #freebritney movement & hopes the new documentary will be respectful

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, you can not like someone without throwing insults and name calling.

8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not to be rude or anything but nobody cares enough to want to gaslight you. 😂😂😂 The fact of the matter is that Sam most likely just wrote out what Britney told him at some point in time. If you’re going to raise hell for Sam, you might as well raise hell for Britney too.

You just quoted me for like the 10th time gaslighting me and being abusive. Only today I have at least 5 notifications “Sucessicaisqueen has quoted you”. And the quotes are 100% personal attacks. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

You just quoted me for like the 10th time gaslighting me and being abusive. Only today I have at least 5 notifications “Sucessicaisqueen has quoted you”. And the quotes are 100% personal attacks. 

Was it really 10 times? Can you go back and confirm? Thanks boo, enjoy your last few hours on here. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:  Oh and not you playing the victim when you were attacking everyone who disagreed with you. How typical. Next caller. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I think he wants to make clear her own perspective has yet to be told. As a disclaimer. Neither he nor Britney may have previewed these documentaries and they don't want to be blindsided.

Probably not fun to have so much private stuff exposed, however necessary to free her.

He is also shifting actual credit to the #freebritney fans from the networks.

In short, he is just trying to clarify she doesn't know what is in them and honoring her fans.

5 minutes ago, Glittilicious said:

Unfortunately for Britney 2007 happened and it's a big part of her life and career and it's normal a documentary based on her will have to touch on that period.

I didn't think the documentary she seemed to dislike was using that in a bad way? It was clearly a documentary in her favour. Sometimes I think she's just not getting the bigger picture. 

I can see why bringing up that period would hurt her but it's not by pretending it never happened that she should deal with it. 

She's over it, yes, but talking about it in a very different way now isn't done to hurt her but to explain why a conservatorship was allowed to happen. That's all. 

She can’t get the big picture without the freedom to get all information and speak to anyone outside of her abuser team.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Glittilicious said:

Unfortunately for Britney 2007 happened and it's a big part of her life and career and it's normal a documentary based on her will have to touch on that period.

I didn't think the documentary she seemed to dislike was using that in a bad way? It was clearly a documentary in her favour. Sometimes I think she's just not getting the bigger picture. 

I can see why bringing up that period would hurt her but it's not by pretending it never happened that she should deal with it. 

She's over it, yes, but talking about it in a very different way now isn't done to hurt her but to explain why a conservatorship was allowed to happen. That's all. 

2007 "meltdown" was very much a setup. Overworked, going through divorce, grief for her kids, exhausted surrounded by parasites sharks, drugged betrayed...and the media paid off to make her look crazy. That was a setup and everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

She didn't have a meltdown she was ambushed and attacked from all sides.

That has to be clarified. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

2007 "meltdown" was very much a setup. Overworked, going through divorce, grief for her kids, exhausted surrounded by parasites sharks, drugged betrayed...and the media paid off to make her look crazy. That was a setup and everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

She didn't have a meltdown she was ambushed and attacked from all sides.

That has to be clarified. 

And these new docs clarifies that. They are only a threat to the conservatorship and anyone who is complicit and doesn’t want to be exposed.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Okay go to Dailymail (their readers are most aggressive and  conservative ppl I have ever seen) in the past few weeks they turned on her and started to support Jamie.

But go now on the article regarding this documentary and read the comments now. You will understand why these type of documentaries are important.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

I have to say that this post is questionnable. Like some of you pointed out, how was Britney supposed to approve this **** if she cannot be reached in any way?

And fans have made their own documentaries all along. I even see one “profile” trashing “the documentaries”, “Britney HATE the documentaries”, while she herself promotes fan made documentaries and has OBSESSED about Britney and her life on a huge Instagram account. She is doing what she claims Britney hates. 

AND, the filmmakers have contacted Sam to reach Britney. They have tried every possible way to get in touch with her.