Sam Asghari: the past documentaries left a bad aftertaste, any credit for light being shed should go to the #freebritney movement & hopes the new documentary will be respectful

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, you can not like someone without throwing insults and name calling.

How can these docs get the approval of the subject when it’s pretty clear it’s hard to get in touch with her?

I wonder if these docs reached out to him but he declined to participate for privacy reasons. BUT if he knew about the abuse and exploitation, he should have spoken out. Could Britney have asked him not to participate, even though she’s said multiple times she didn’t want this hidden in the closet like a family secret? Was he afraid of being punished/pushed away if he spoke out?

To be clear, I’m not trashing her relationship or questioning her judgment. I’m happy she’s happy with him. I’m just ugh conflicted  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1

I can see how the subject, in this case Britney, may not welcome any more attention to herself, however framing Britney massively exposed how she was mistreated to the  public, far beyond us (her fanbase) while helping legitimize the #freebritney movement. 

If anything, these documentaries have help restore more of Britney's original and actual image...a talented and kind person.