Sam Asghari: the past documentaries left a bad aftertaste, any credit for light being shed should go to the #freebritney movement & hopes the new documentary will be respectful

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, you can not like someone without throwing insults and name calling.

Okay I HAVE to say it, all you Sam haters are really seeing SAM as the one with the power in this relationship? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: Honey, BRITNEY has the power IN THIS RELATIONSHIP, she chose hunka hunka burning love for a REASON, he is her TROPHY, and the beauty is that Sam knows it and is just quirky enough to make it work! No matter who Britney chooses she would "elevate" them, she doing this for HER and for what SHE WANTS, and let's just be glad she chooses to tango with someone decent with a personality that matches hers and who can write a halfway legible sentence! So LEAVE their relationship ALONE!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Thank you. I love people with common sense. Unfortunately, many deranged and deluded members of this forum lack just that. They seem to forget that Britney is human. They advocate for her freedom but don’t even give her the liberty to choose whom she loves. Isn’t that the whole point of this movement? To let Britney be free and FREELY make her own decisions? It’s hypocrisy at its finest. This fanbase should be ashamed and I sincerely hope that Britney never comes across any of these sad, pathetic scums in her life. I’m sorry Britney.

Hope you kept that same energy when this forum allowed numerous negative topics about Britney’s clothes, hair, make up, plastic surgery, weight among other things. The threads where she was criticized and ridiculed endlessly about her performances. Appearance. The list goes on. Let’s hope Britney never saw any of those threads or what those fans had said about her. If she did, I think she’d be more pissed about that, than people being concerned about her partners motives. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Some of you guys are actually so ridiculous. He literally didn’t say anything bad nor would he have said any of this had Britney not agreed with him. Britney does NOT like to be victimized and unfortunately, these documentaries (while informative and good) shed light on a topic which that makes her feel like a victim. This thread is just another poor excuse for this fanbase full of shameless idiots like C0Cky and Nerdygeekgirl to take their anger out on him when he’s probably saying what Britney has told him before. Leave them alone. I’m sorry Britney. 

I see where you’re coming from, but Britney said with her own mouth that the conservatorship is “abusive”, which in turn, makes her a victim of said abuse

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I agree that these documentaries should not focus on what happened in 2007/2008. This period was followed by everyone and no one needs to remember. And obviously Britney hates reliving those moments.

However, Sam was COMPLETELY unrealistic in saying that "Britney should approve this". How does he expect this to happen? Does he know what a conservatorship is? Is he aware that Britney needs authorization for everything? Does he really think Jamie was going to allow Britney to have contact with the documentary directors? Can you imagine? "Hey Jamie, can we ask Britney's permission to make a documentary about this conservatorship and all the abuses you practice against her?" OH PLEASE. 

Use your brain, Sam.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Some of you guys are actually so ridiculous. He literally didn’t say anything bad nor would he have said any of this had Britney not agreed with him. Britney does NOT like to be victimized and unfortunately, these documentaries (while informative and good) shed light on a topic which that makes her feel like a victim. This thread is just another poor excuse for this fanbase full of shameless idiots like C0Cky and Nerdygeekgirl to take their anger out on him when he’s probably saying what Britney has told him before. Leave them alone. I’m sorry Britney. 

Girrrrrrl, Britney IS a victim.

For 13 years she has no control over her own life. She was hospitalized  against her will and drugged with strong medication. Until months ago she could not even choose her own lawyer. If that's not being a victim, then I don't know what is.

i feel like britney must not like these docs bc she must hate not being able to decide what’s out, what’s not, and tell HER story (even tho i agree journalism is literally this, shedding light on an issue that needs to be more well known by the public) and sam just tried to support her but later felt like going against netflix and other networks may be dangerous for his career or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

9 minutes ago, Britbritnic said:

Girrrrrrl, Britney IS a victim.

For 13 years she has no control over her own life. She was hospitalized  against her will and drugged with strong medication. Until months ago she could not even choose her own lawyer. If that's not being a victim, then I don't know what is.

In ‘For The Record’, Britney, herself — in her own words — states that she doesn’t like being seen as a victim. Britney is a survivor of abuse and a failed legal system but that doesn’t mean she feels comfortable being victimized. It’s a sensitive topic which is why I doubt she would ever want to be an advocate for abuse. Only time will tell how Britney feels once this has wrapped. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, brit*****94 said:

I see where you’re coming from, but Britney said with her own mouth that the conservatorship is “abusive”, which in turn, makes her a victim of said abuse

That doesn’t mean it’s comfortable or right for her abuse to be publicized all over the world for random strangers to analyze. Like I’ve said before, it’s a double-edged sword. On one hand, it sheds a light on abuse and gives her public support towards freedom but on the other hand — it’s sensitive for her to witness. 

• Love 1

If he means not painting her as a Victim, but as a survivor I understand that .

It reminds of a scene in Scream 4 when Sidney asks her publicist and companion on the tour of her book "out of darkness"..

If she read the book, Well Amanda said No, I thought I wait for the movie, only to tell sidney that people see her as a Victim for surviving several ****** massacres aimed directly at her, instead of being a survivor of what has happened, she should just play the role she was given without her approval or permission a victim.

I don't know why But I feel that's the disrespect he's talking about being seen and labeled as a victim instead of a survivor of a horrible injustice against her.