Sam Asghari: the past documentaries left a bad aftertaste, any credit for light being shed should go to the #freebritney movement & hopes the new documentary will be respectful

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, you can not like someone without throwing insults and name calling.

Just now, Like A Slumber Party said:

"Without input or approval from subject" 

This part has me confused because I believe the director from the Netflix doc said they tried reaching out to Britney, including writing a letter to her. My guess is they also would've tried to go through Sam to reach Britney.

Since "input or approval from subject" is a concern of his, I wonder if he made an attempt to help Britney connect with filmmakers of the docs. 

ExCtly!!!this has confused me since his original comment came out. Also I refuse to believe that Sam had no knowledge of these docs while they were in the making…the entire fan base knew. 

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

"Without input or approval from subject" 

This part has me confused because I believe the director from the Netflix doc said they tried reaching out to Britney, including writing a letter to her. My guess is they also would've tried to go through Sam to reach Britney.

Since "input or approval from subject" is a concern of his, I wonder if he made an attempt to help Britney connect with filmmakers of the docs. 

This is what confuses me. By this logic then Hulu didn’t have input or approval from Britney but the others did? We know this isn’t true (well, at least for Netflix). So??

I would understand more if he didn’t like the ‘07 coverage in the Hulu doc and was hoping the others skipped over that, but idk.