Sam Asghari: the past documentaries left a bad aftertaste, any credit for light being shed should go to the #freebritney movement & hopes the new documentary will be respectful

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, you can not like someone without throwing insults and name calling.

5 hours ago, Arianna said:

I still don’t get why the first one was bad in her eyes

For her is different, the doc brought back all these bad memories so most probably thats why, if you watch the second one you will understand a lot. Im still SHOCKED

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Girl if my early 20s was on video and open to the public I would be beyond embarrassed if my children saw that. No matter the story it is telling it must be hard for her to watch and relive when she wants that behind herΒ 

These documentaries are not doing that. But fan accounts on Instagram does that. The media has done that all the time. But finally we now have investigating journalism that finally looks at the conservatorship and not Britney. They are not indulging in pap photos and videos of her, they do not speculate on her mental health. β€œThe subject” is actually the evil mother****ers in the conservatorship.

So it is suspicious af that Sam is pressed about THAT after being chilled when Britney was put in a facility, sterilised, abused, silenced, monitored etc.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
5 hours ago, Seanril said:

The documentaries were positive and truly brought forward such a different perception for Britney from the public. So many people apologized to her for how she was treated and for not standing up for her.

I dont understand his negative take on them because honestly nothing was negative. He did not contribute to the truth or to anything to help get the truth out, so I don’t get it.

Β 

That might be the answer to your question. Or part of it.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Britbritnic said:

I agree that these documentaries should not focus on what happened in 2007/2008. This period was followed by everyone and no one needs to remember. And obviously Britney hates reliving those moments.

However, Sam was COMPLETELY unrealistic in saying that "Britney should approve this". How does he expect this to happen? Does he know what a conservatorship is? Is he aware that Britney needs authorization for everything? Does he really think Jamie was going to allow Britney to have contact with the documentary directors?Β Can you imagine? "Hey Jamie, can we ask Britney's permission to make a documentary about this conservatorship and all the abuses you practice against her?" OH PLEASE.Β 
Β 

Use your brain, Sam.

β€œUse your brain Sam”. Maybe he is doing just that. Because these docs threatens him to the core, that much is obvious.Β 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, PZHSB said:

He also fails to understand that Britney cannot legally even given her approval. He’s young and has a lot of growing to do. I don’t think his intent was bad. His delivery…

Come on, give him more credit than that. Just because he looks like Barbie’s man Ken it does not mean he doesn’t have a brain. If he has been in a relationship with Britney for what, 6 YEARS, is engaged to her, she must have told him this. Or you know, he would have noticed… it is not only the Free Britney movement saying it, it is all over the media and people close to Britney have witnessed her reality is chocking. So of course he KNOWS she can’t consent to anything because of all of the control.

The directors tried to reach Britney, you bet they tried to reach SAM to get to Britney as well.Β 
Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

7 minutes ago, zone said:

Are you team con?Β 

They are giving me extremely susss vibes. Oh well, they’ll be gone by tomorrow and then they’ll probably resort back to Twitter by saying some blasphemy bull**** such as β€œmY fReEdOm Of SpEeCh WaS vIoLaTeD oN eXhAlE!!!1!!!” or β€œsLaYeR gAvE mE wArNiNg PoInTs!!1!”, then go circlejerk with @C0CKyΒ when in reality, they were just spewing hate and conspiracy theories towards someone who’s given nothing but support and love for Britney. Instead of coming for people like Jamie, Eden, etc., the focus is on, oh shocker !? β€” Sam, so yes I do believe this user is team con as they are trying to distract us from the true corrupt masterminds behind this conservatorship. @Slayer.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ovoxo said:

I see multiple posts using β€œhe’s young β€œ as an excuse. He’s still an adult, he’s not a teenager that’s unable to critically think and use logic. I don’t know, something feels off y’all.Β 

Yeah, Britney is not with a 15year old boy. He is almost 30 isn’t he?! A woman would NEVER have been called β€œyoung” or β€œtoo young to understand” at 29. That is just creepy, as if she is in a relationship with a teenager. She is not. He has a brain and he knows she is in a conservatorship. A conservatorship that he guards because he FREAKS OUT there are numerous investigating journalists exposing it.

Britney is not the subject anymore, it is the vile devils in the team Con. And when did Sam attack Perez Hilton or the TMZ? I think we all know he has cooperated with the TMZ several times now. The WORST media outlet in Britney’s eyes.

Tbh I can understand why Britney possibly wouldn't be happy with the documentaries.

It's HER story to tell and it's one of the fundamental rights she's had taken away from her. She's not yet been able to tell her full story and in her own words. She's been silenced and monitored more so than *** **** criminals on FBI's surveillance watch-list it would seem.Β 

At the same time, however, I do hope she realises that these documentaries are helping her.Β 

Β 

• Like 1
Just now, rennen said:

Tbh I can understand why Britney possibly wouldn't be happy with the documentaries.

It's HER story to tell and it's one of the fundamental rights she's had taken away from her. She's not yet been able to tell her full story and in her own words. She's been silenced and monitored more so than *** **** criminals on FBI's surveillance watch-list it would seem.Β 

At the same time, however, I do hope she realises that these documentaries are helping her.Β 

Β 

Why are you buying the narrative that they are telling β€œher story”? They are not, they are exposing a vile conspiracy against her that she is still not free from.

β€œHer story” is something else, she can’t tell that without freedom anyway.Β 

These docs don’t focus on going inside Britney’s mind at all, they expose the abusers. Which makes a hell of a lot difference legally. Jame’s attorney has been focused on getting the media and public on her side for a reason. It influences the outcome in court.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Why didn’t he mention NYT again?Β 

His hostility towards all of this is weird ngl.

I also dont understand why he never tried to get Britney and Fe back in touch.

Also he was hella hella wrong for doing that photo op. Parading her around high on lithium and praising her stay on social media. Maybe he is mad that got some spotlight ?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Why are you buying the narrative that they are telling β€œher story”? They are not, they are exposing a vile conspiracy against her that she is still not free from.

β€œHer story” is something else, she can’t tell that without freedom anyway.Β 

These docs don’t focus on going inside Britney’s mind at all, they expose the abusers. Which makes a hell of a lot difference legally. Jame’s attorney has been focused on getting the media and public on her side for a reason. It influences the outcome in court.Β 

It's still HER story.

She is the main person the story, the evil, the deceit, the humiliation, the lies, the abuse, the surveillance, pertains to. She is the central character.Β 

For the record, I'm not against the documentaries at all but I said I can see why Britney might be. And if you can't understand that then that's your problem. Not mine. So move along.Β 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, rennen said:

It's still HER story.

She is the main person the story, the evil, the deceit, the humiliation, the lies, the abuse, the surveillance, pertains to. She is the central character.Β 

For the record, I'm not against the documentaries at all but I said I can see why Britney might be. And if you can't understand that then that's your problem. Not mine. So move along.Β 

Ffs, she has been trying to get the truth out there since the conservatorship started!Β 
She is still in it! No, it is not β€œher story”, this is not about her, who is getting exposed in the docs? Well everyone in team Con. She needs this in order to have a chance of winning back her freedom.Β 
Sam is not her spokesperson.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Plsss Framing Britney Spears literally gave this case sooo much attention and made the #FreeBritney movement huge. It makes no sense saying Britney doesn't like it...

I will never believe that, no matter how many minions will come and bully me over it. Gaslighting doesn’t work on me.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I will never believe that, no matter how many minions will come and bully me over it. Gaslighting doesn’t work on me.

Not to be rude or anything but nobody cares enough to want to gaslight you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The fact of the matter is that Sam most likely just wrote out what Britney told him at some point in time. If you’re going to raise hell for Sam, you might as well raise hell for Britney too.