Sam is good for Britney

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

I know the second I will post here, some will come for me ...

I understand what you think but as I don't know Sam, neither do you.  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I'm Britney fan, not Sam. Can I have this right ?

If she is happy I'm fine that's all I want for her & please, let others have opinion.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Matou said:

I know the second I will post here, some will come for me ...

I understand what you think but as I don't know Sam, neither do you.  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I'm Britney fan, not Sam. Can I have this right ?

If she is happy I'm fine that's all I want for her & please, let others have opinion.

I respect your opinion and you absolutely can have that right! I’m just saying don’t hate on someone you don’t know and who Britney clearly trusts very much.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I respect your opinion and you absolutely can have that right! I’m just saying don’t hate on someone you don’t know and who Britney clearly trusts very much.

Cool, you know I'm not "hating" him, I'm just worried for her because of her past relationships ... Jason & Kevin say hii

I don't feel it's the right time to do it because she is still in cship.

We need to focus on her freedom & I'm sure it's something mooore important than her engagement for her.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Matou said:

Cool, you know I'm not "hating" him, I'm just worried for her because of her past relationships ... Jason & Kevin say hii

I don't feel it's the right time to do it because she is still in cship.

We need to focus on her freedom & I'm sure it's something mooore important than her engagement for her.

It’s time to move on and get over Jason and Kevin. She has a new man, sorry fiancé now and his name is Sam :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

5 hours ago, senammoises said:

Daamn it's no up to us to decide whats best for Britney. Only her knows what's best for herself.

Sometimes fans are annoying af :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Honestly, I wish this is more of the conclusion we'd come to as a fanbase. Part of the reason that Britney is in a conservatorship is that everyone thinks they know what's best for Britney.

Is Sam good or bad for Britney? I don't know, seems good from the outside. But I just want her to have the freedom to decide that for herself, and she has decided to stick with him.

• Love 4

Time will tell. I think his timing is extremely opportunistic..he could have proposed 3 years ago if it's true love. Even if jamie didn't let Britney get married..he couldn't have held Sam back from proposing and giving her a ring.

The paparazzi at the jewelry store were staged af. It creeps me out and he seems so insincere.

But if Britney is happy I'm happy for her. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Time will tell. I think his timing is extremely opportunistic..he could have proposed 3 years ago if it's true love. Even if jamie didn't let Britney get married..he couldn't have held Sam back from proposing and giving her a ring.

The paparazzi at the jewelry store were staged af. It creeps me out and he seems so insincere.

But if Britney is happy I'm happy for her. 

Sorry, is there a written rule you propose after 2 years if it is 'true love' - some of you guys actually have issues? Are you actually taking in what you're saying and how ridiculous you sound?

IDK if you're aware of this or not, basing on your current lack of common sense/logic, Britney is currently in a massive legal battle that has massive press attention. OFCOURSE Sam, Britney and anyone else near her have paps assigned to them - it's not "staged".

It's actually so embarrassing some of you can't even be decent for 24 hours. 

• Like 4

I don't like Sam, he seems shady because of his past actions. He covered up lies of Team Con regarding enforced rehab stay. But it is Britney's life she should do as she pleases. Everyone should be free to make mistakes in their love life. I hope Sam is not a mistake. I wish her the best. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, mmseventy said:

I was thinking about this and I think while it’s natural for us at this point to be suspicious of anyone around Brit, if he was actually Team Con, this isn’t how things would have gone. They would have had him talk to Britney about how the conservatorship is actually good, and they would have let Brit get married to and probably have a baby with him to placate her and make it seem like the cship is “not that bad.” That would make a lot more sense than the complicated theories that it was all part of the plan for him to say that he hates Jamie, etc. 

as simple as that. Thank you for being a rational human being. 

24 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

I don't like Sam, he seems shady because of his past actions. He covered up lies of Team Con regarding enforced rehab stay. But it is Britney's life she should do as she pleases. Everyone should be free to make mistakes in their love life. I hope Sam is not a mistake. I wish her the best. 

Well.. I think Sam looks good, he have a job, had a nice family too and on the positive side, what if he is threaten to cover for them because if he doesn't co-operate with them, they will probably get him out of Britney's life. He also start calling out Colon after the Framing Britney Spears gain a lot of attention on the conservatorship.

• Love 2

I'm SO happy for her:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

everyone needs to remember that how Britney got into this mess to begin with is the idea that people think they know what's best for Britney and that she doesn't know how to make her own decisions..

but it's HER DAMN LIFE.

and SHE knows Sam, we don't ! 

and also.... it's none of our business as fans what the **** she does in her personal life. Everyone needs to stop being so creepy!

• Love 1