Sam is good for Britney

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Sorry, is there a written rule you propose after 2 years if it is 'true love' - some of you guys actually have issues? Are you actually taking in what you're saying and how ridiculous you sound?

IDK if you're aware of this or not, basing on your current lack of common sense/logic, Britney is currently in a massive legal battle that has massive press attention. OFCOURSE Sam, Britney and anyone else near her have paps assigned to them - it's not "staged".

It's actually so embarrassing some of you can't even be decent for 24 hours. 

You're naive

Ha Ha Lol GIF

When has Paparazzi followed Sam? Only when it suited him and it was so staged  it was cringe worthy. You do you though 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Like 3
15 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

You're naive

Ha Ha Lol GIF

When has Paparazzi followed Sam? Only when it suited him and it was so staged  it was cringe worthy. You do you though 

The only cringe worthy things here are your comments because I sure as hell am suffering from a lot of second hand embarrassment 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7wyq3lhgawqyhum8x0hdx

18 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

You're naive

Ha Ha Lol GIF

100% think some of Sam's comments to/run ins with TMZ were staged. But if he wants to call TMZ and tell them to meet him someplace where he can talk **** about Jamie and scream #FreeBritney then I'm here for it because we know Britney can't do that herself during a legal battle. I do find it odd that the ring photo "leaked" on IG and that TMZ spotted him ring shopping. 

The man was handpicked for Slumber Party with zero audition. Team con approved him and as far as we know they let him stick around.

If that's who B wants to be with, then I'm beyond happy for her. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we didn't dig up dirt on Sam for years on years. 

• Love 1

I will be glad if it turns out that I am wrong, but many fans, including me, don't question Sam for no reason. In fact, he provided us with many reasons to be wary of him and his motives.

1. His story about college and football team, it's a bs

That’s when Hail Varsity’s Erin Sorensen jumped in and the story went from strange to hilarious. Sorensen first tried to prove that Asghari was never on scholarship here. But as she started digging, she noticed it didn’t appear he ever even walked on.

---

Her conclusion was that Asghari was never really “recruited” out of high school and was almost surely not given a scholarship. That was later backed up by the Omaha World-Herald. They cut to the chase and spoke to the University’s registrar’s office.

The office said they had no record of Sam Asghari ever enrolling. Apparently, there was one person by that name but it was a she. The World-Herald also reached out to Men’s Health about the discrepancies and the magazine apparently changed its wording.

Source: https://huskercorner.com/2018/07/18/nebraska-football-britney-spears/

2. The NewYorker article implied that whoever was a threat to Cship was immediately removed from Britney's life. Sam's with her since 2016. (https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare)

3. Sam was doing a full damage control for team con when Britney was held against her will in the facility. It's hard for me to turn a blind eye to it, especially after we heard/read Britney's testimony and what she went through there. 

- he liked infamous "me time" post and shared it on his insta stories

- made the following post on his instagram:

E7J72KGVcAUkfm9?format=jpg&name=large

which resulted in a bunch of articles supporting team con's narrative. Ex.:

E9QtsTyUcAA-Kb3?format=jpg&name=large

- spoke to TMZ and said "she's doing amazing", "nobody needs to worry" while Brit was at the facility. Here's a video:

E9KtXU3WQAMr0CF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

- pretended they were on a date when Britney was at the facility, further promoting the narrative that the situation was not dire, that we didn't need to worry

But it was more than dire! Plus his lies сould have helped quell the movement. Thank goodness the fans didn't take his word for it.

4. The narrative that Sam's bestie, Maxi, ran. And it's not hard to guess who fed Maxi the info.

- in 2019 Maxi said to fans that Britney would never be fully out of the cship and we should move on. He also said that Brit was lucky to have someone as patient as Sam, because she has "issues".

- in 2020 Maxi said something akin to 'Britney doesn't need Cship, but she has no intention to end it (she just fights to make some changes, but not to end it completely), cuz she has been in it for more than 10 years and has been convinced that she needs it'... And guess what, LFB had a somewhat similar narrative that Britney might not want to end Cship once her father is out of the picture.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjE85Og2AQs&t=1660s  (First time Maxi talked about it at 30:29 and then he started talking about it again at 33:20 till 34:42)

And we know for a fact that Sam's bestie was lying. Because NY times articles revealed that Britney had fought at least since 2014 to end the Cship. 

Plus CNN article revealed  that Britney asked to end the Cship at the hearing in 2019:

Though Spears asked the judge to end her conservatorship last week, according to this source, who has direct knowledge of the hearing, that is not a new position for her to take.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/entertainment/britney-spears-conservatorship/index.html

-------

So, yeah, we do have reasons to be suspicious of Sam. And since some fans like to gaslight using the next argument. I'll say right away that no, I don't think Britney's stupid. But we must understand that she is a survivor of abuse and how it may have impacted the psyche.

7 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I will be glad if it turns out that I am wrong, but many fans, including me, don't question Sam for no reason. In fact, he provided us with many reasons to be wary of him and his motives.

1. His story about college and football team, it's a bs

Source: https://huskercorner.com/2018/07/18/nebraska-football-britney-spears/

2. The NewYorker article implied that whoever was a threat to Cship was immediately removed from Britney's life. Sam's with her since 2016. (https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare)

3. Sam was doing a full damage control for team con when Britney was held against her will in the facility. It's hard for me to turn a blind eye to it, especially after we heard/read Britney's testimony and what she went through there. 

- he liked infamous "me time" post and shared it on his insta stories

- made the following post on his instagram:

E7J72KGVcAUkfm9?format=jpg&name=large

which resulted in a bunch of articles supporting team con's narrative. Ex.:

E9QtsTyUcAA-Kb3?format=jpg&name=large

- spoke to TMZ and said "she's doing amazing", "nobody needs to worry" while Brit was at the facility. Here's a video:

E9KtXU3WQAMr0CF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

- pretended they were on a date when Britney was at the facility, further promoting the narrative that the situation was not dire, that we didn't need to worry

But it was more than dire! Plus his lies сould have helped quell the movement. Thank goodness the fans didn't take his word for it.

4. The narrative that Sam's bestie, Maxi, ran. And it's not hard to guess who fed Maxi the info.

- in 2019 Maxi said to fans that Britney would never be fully out of the cship and we should move on. He also said that Brit was lucky to have someone as patient as Sam, because she has "issues".

- in 2020 Maxi said something akin to 'Britney doesn't need Cship, but she has no intention to end it (she just fights to make some changes, but not to end it completely), cuz she has been in it for more than 10 years and has been convinced that she needs it'... And guess what, LFB had a somewhat similar narrative that Britney might not want to end Cship once her father is out of the picture.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjE85Og2AQs&t=1660s  (First time Maxi talked about it at 30:29 and then he started talking about it again at 33:20 till 34:42)

And we know for a fact that Sam's bestie was lying. Because NY times articles revealed that Britney had fought at least since 2014 to end the Cship. 

Plus CNN article revealed  that Britney asked to end the Cship at the hearing in 2019:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/entertainment/britney-spears-conservatorship/index.html

-------

So, yeah, we do have reasons to be suspicious of Sam. And since some fans like to gaslight using the next argument. I'll say right away that no, I don't think Britney's stupid. But we must understand that she is a survivor of abuse and how it may have impacted the psyche.

I'm sorry but spending this much time coming for a man Britney clearly loves is so embarrassing.

Jesus, let her be happy.

If it's a mistake, it is her mistake to make, she's human.

15 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

But does he actually have paying jobs now or recently?

What is with dumb comments like this, if you even bothered to click on his instagram you'd see how busy he is and how he's doing his own thing.

Calling Britney's future husband an "out of work actor" is so petty - some of you need to get to grips with this is Britney's life and SHE actually knows him unlike you.