Sam is good for Britney

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

He has such a positive, uplifting personality (which IMO, helped in him being able to last through the Team CON obstacles), which is good for her, you’d think all her fans would like that for her. He also works a multitude of jobs unlike a certain loser who is still leaching off her. It seems like he comes from a good family too, which will be a bonus for her.

This isn’t spur of the moment either, Sam is her longest relationship and he clearly put thought in that ring.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

He has such a positive, uplifting personality (which IMO, helped in him being able to last through the Team CON obstacles), which is good for her, you’d think all her fans would like that for her. He also works a multitude of jobs unlike a certain loser who is still leaching off her. It seems like he comes from a good family too, which will be a bonus for her.

This isn’t spur of the moment either, Sam is her longest relationship and he clearly put thought in that ring.

I can’t get over the rock on her hand now! It’s a gorgeous ring!

28 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Daamn it's no up to us to decide whats best for Britney. Only her knows what's best for herself.

Sometimes fans are annoying af :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

And besides, anything Britney has earned really came before Sam so I’m sure that is a given. It would be more so what’s earned/purchased together while married.

I don’t believe he’s with her for money! They are a beautiful couple and he brings out the best in her. She seems safe around him and that makes me as a fan feel at peace :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

I was thinking about this and I think while it’s natural for us at this point to be suspicious of anyone around Brit, if he was actually Team Con, this isn’t how things would have gone. They would have had him talk to Britney about how the conservatorship is actually good, and they would have let Brit get married to and probably have a baby with him to placate her and make it seem like the cship is “not that bad.” That would make a lot more sense than the complicated theories that it was all part of the plan for him to say that he hates Jamie, etc. 

• Love 2